Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:07 pm

J'Doto murmured quietly and gave a whine as she moved, his ears pinned back and he tried to hold her tighter to him, his tail beginning to lash and move about.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:58 am

Surprised at his movements to hold her closer, she gave in and let him cuddle her close to him. Sighing lightly, she turned in his grasp so she was facing him. Realizing just how hot it was getting with them both beneath the sheets in the poorly vented room, she took her shirt off without disturbing the Khajiit, and lay facing him again with her arms positioned loosely in front of her chest and face to help cover her from prying eyes before falling back into a deep slumber, with the occasional whimper.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 am

He began purring as she stopped moving, his face nuzzling to her neck, his whiskers twitching slightly, he purred louder as he held her closer, still fast asleep, if he'd hear a whimper from her he'd gently pull her closer.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 am

Soon their bodies were pressed against one another, and she unconsciously allowed her arms fall away so that her bare breasts pressed up against J'Doto's muscular chest. Her whimpers eased and changed into quiet giggled in her sleep when her neck was tickled by whiskers, and her face soon displayed a happy smile, one that she hadn't shown to J'Doto before.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

J'Doto managed to wake and he looked at her, purring softly, he nuzzled his head back to her neck and he purred louder, staying awake but making himself look asleep.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Ora awoke soon after that to see J'Doto still nuzzling his face into her neck, and she suddenly felt awkward yet happy. Thinking he was still asleep, she raised one of her scaly hands to feel the curve of his muscular chest. His large, solid body made her feel secure from the rest of the world, and she couldn't resist moving her mouth towards it to just barely touch it with her lips.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:55 pm

He stayed still and his whiskers twitched slightly, his muscles tensed for a second as if he was dreaming. He purred quietly and nuzzled a little closer.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:45 am

She stiffened and stopped her movements for several seconds when she felt him twitch and move closer to her. Thinking he was still lost in a sleep world, she pushed her head forward so that she was engulfed by his gray chest fur. After living alone for nearly her entire life, snuggling with another living thing was pure bliss to her, and she felt an unwelcome warmth for the Khajiit enter her.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 am

"Softy" He said playfully and chuckled against her neck, his tail flicking and he still kept his arms and legs around her, his ears back in a cute manner.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:04 am

She gasped when he spoke and felt her cheeks redden deeply at the thought he had been watching and feeling her the entire time. She twisted in his grip and tried to turn the opposite way to hide the nude top half of her body, cursing under her breath as she did so.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:08 am

He chuckled and held her close, "Sorry, I just had to see if you had a soft side" He said and nuzzled his head to her neck, moving so she was pinned to the bed and he was over her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:12 am

"I'm not soft," she snarled up at him, "get the fuck off of me. I mean it."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:16 am

"Says the one who moved closer to me and was nearly kissing my chest" He grinned, "Just let it happen" He said as he locked his lips to hers, a feline heat scent was wafting into the cave and making J'Doto horny, which was clear by his erection pressing against her thigh.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:23 am

She felt herself shake. "Please...I don't know you! I don't want this. I...I just need someone to talk to." She felt her pride slipping away as she begged. She felt his rod pressing against her and she whimpered. She was predictably a virgin, and more terrified than she had ever been in her life. "Please..." She whispered one last time.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:26 am

J'Doto managed to control himself for a few seconds, snarling at himself and he flung himself off her, landing on the ground, "Fuck! Sorry, damn." He panted, "I haven't had anything for a long time and the scent, damn that scent" He began to mutter, his ears flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 am

She closed her eyes and lay shivering on the bed, relief making her weak. "It's okay, J'Doto, I understand." She stared at him uncertainly. "I...as I told you before, I owe you for saving my life..." She stopped talking.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:38 am

"I still shouldn't have done that, even if I'm as pent up as I am" He growled, his anger directed to himself, "I'll get my things and leave you so I don't do anything I'll regret" He said and stood.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 am

"Please don't go." The words came out before she could stop them. "You're the only person to ever say more than 10 words to me, and I really don't mind you staying."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 am

"I'll hurt you, I wont risk it, I'm too pent up for you to be safe from my lust" He said flatly, beginning to grab his things, wincing as he pulled his armor on.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:56 am

"Please," she whispered, but he kept getting his things ready. Beyond desperation, she scrambled off the bed and reached for J'Doto. Swallowing down what pride she had left, she grasped his shoulders before slowly falling to her knees before the male. "Please, don't go. I can fix your lust, I trust you."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 am

His ears flicked and perked, he looked down to her, "I don't want to force you to do this" He said, gently placing his hand on her head, his cock still very hard and twitching, his barbs were nearly straight out either side of his cock from how hard the scent had gotten him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:09 am

She looked at the bulge from his pants and saw sharp barbs clearly jutting out, a feature all male Khajiit's expressed. She gulped at the thought of having those in her mouth, or worse, all the way into her throat. "You're not forcing me, J'Doto, I'm offering." She trembled when his hand was placed on her head, and she buried her face into the bulge of his pants, searching for comfort.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am

He flinched slightly as he felt her face against his covered cock, he began purring quietly, his lust beginning to take over him slowly, "I guess I cant turn down an offer..." He muttered, beginning to painfully pull his armor off his body.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:16 am

She stayed in her prostrate form and unbuckled his pants for him, sliding them down until his penis was clearly formed against his underwear. Drawing up courage, she wrapped her arms around his body to grasp his underwear from behind and slid it down, feeling the hands caress his furry butt. Despite the aroma in the air and what she was about to do, she began thinking clearly. Was she really about to pleasure a member of the species that had killed her parents?

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 am

J'Doto watched her, shuttering slightly as he felt her hands on him, only making his cock harden more, his tail lashed and he tilted his head, "Second thoughts?" He asked softly, his eyes on her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next