Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 pm

He sighed, "Don't know, I was knocked out the whole time, I only woke when they started leaving" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:38 pm

She looked at him sympathetically. "I'm sorry," she murmured. She dismounted her horse and went over to J'Doto to help him off his horse and help him inside. "Have you gotten completely over it?" she asked quietly, scared about angering him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:40 pm

He limped slightly and moved with her, giving a small shrug, "Mostly, though form time to time I think back and it'll cause some pains" He told her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Inside, she led him to her bed. "Lay down here for now, I'll get the elk ready." She leaned down to give his large shoulder a kiss, and stopped to smell his scent. "If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you, alright? Or at least, I'll try my best." She smiled up at him, surprising herself at her own words.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:54 pm

He flopped onto the bed and huffed softly, sitting up then he pulled his armor off, "I know you are" He said softly and gave a small smile, hiding how much pain he was actually in.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 am

She helped him with his armor and put it to the side. Seeing the extent of the bleeding, she sighed and shook her head. "I'm going to have to disinfect all that, you know." She went to a cabinet and brought out the disinfectant, and opened it as she approached him. Without a word, she tipped it upside down and poured some of it straight onto his fur where the wounds were.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:05 am

He gave a small nod then as the disinfectant was poured on his wounds he snarled in pain, his body tense as he held back from slashing at her, clearly by the amount of pain he was in infection had already set in rather fast.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:16 am

Ora grabbed his arm to hold him while he tensed up. She hadn't realized he was that bad. "Damnit," she said under her breath. and pulled out bandages with special anti-bacterial stuff to help him out, and began to wrap it around him. "Why didn't you tell me you were this bad?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:19 am

He breathed hard, his ears pinned back as he regained himself, "I'm not one for showing how much pain I'm actually in" He breathed out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:47 am

She snorted. "Typical Khajiits and their pride. You'll be easily able to hide the pain if you're dead. Where else are you hurt? Cause if you don't tell me I'll strip search you for injuries."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 am

He raised a brow toward her, "You've seen me without my armor and clothing, so you can strip search" He teased and gave a playful grin, "I only hurt where I have wounds" He told her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:54 am

She sighed at his first words, obviously he had grown comfortable with her. She finished wrapping his visible wounds on his stomach and stepped back, "Do you have any other wounds?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 am

He gave a small chuckle, "Just what you see" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:42 am

She frowned and studied him, unsure if he was being truthful. Finally she shrugged and began to cook the elk, using cooking methods that she had actually seen Khajiits use as she had spied on them, looking for the right opportunity to steal some of their food. "Mild or spicy?" she called over her shoulder.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm

"Cookers choice" He chuckled and watched her, "I'm fine with either" He told her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:56 am

She chose spicy and soon had warm, freshly cooked meat, which she served to J'Doto. She sat across the room from him with her own plate, and didn't say anything.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 am

J'Doto purred as he saw the food and he began eating, his tail lashing as he ate.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 pm

She eyes him strangely as he ravenously ate, and taunted teasingly, "So what am I going to get in return for feeding and sheltering you, huh?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:51 pm

"I donno, what do you want?" He asked as he ate.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:55 pm

She grinned evilly, and replied smoothly, "Well, you have to teach me how to use enchanted weapons now." She paused, and continued uncertainly now, "And I've had a crazy idea coming into mind, but I don't know what you'll think of it."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:57 pm

"I can do that" He said and raised a brow, "What's your idea?" He asked.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:00 pm

"I know we probably aren't capable of bringing down the Dark Brotherhood, but we can fight back, can't we? What could we do to disrupt their plans at whatever their doing to get back at them?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 pm

"I know where they are hiding out, once I heal up we can try and raid them" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 pm

She finished her meal and laid the plate down, wandering over to J'Doto. "Sounds good to me. But one more thing just came to my mind." She sat down and looked at him sincerely with wide eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 pm

"What is it?" He asked, his ear flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next