Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 pm

She dropped her gaze and said quietly, "Remember how I wasn't brave enough to please you when you were so turned on?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:44 pm

"Yes, I remember, why?" he asked.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47 pm

She moved closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "I want to try again."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 pm

"If that's what you wish, I wont make you do anything" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm

"It is," she murmured, staring from his shoulder down his belly to his covered legs, seeing a slight bulge where his cock was. "I want to make you happy, and apologize for what I said about Khajiits."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 pm

"I'm already happy, and know you didn't really mean it" He said and cupped her cheek.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:19 am

She looked back up at his face, then got off of him until she slipped of the side of the bed and got on her knees, facing J'Doto. "I want to please you," she murmured, and looked up at him. "I would follow you to the ends of the Earth."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 am

"Come up here then, lets see what you can do" he said with a soft smile.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:45 am

She did as he told her, sliding up his body, but took all the clothes off her upper body as she did so, exposing everything on her top half. "Go on then kitty, tell me what you want," she urged him on.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:48 am

"Nope, I want to see what you'll do on your own, then I'll take over" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:53 am

She sighed in frustration, but decided to go with her original plan. She took all of her clothes off now and leaned in to J'Doto, bringing her mouth to his left shoulder and kissing it slowly, then going down to his chest, stopping at his nipple that she felt through his fur. She locked her lips around it and used her tongue to feel the curve of his large chest.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 am

His ears flicked and he watched her, beginning to purr quietly, his length began hardening and it took everything he had to not just grab her and fuck her senseless, his tail lashed and rubbed against her pussy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 am

"Nope," she denied him, speaking through his fur. He had put her in charge, after all. She went down to his stomach, letting her lips and tongue glide over until she reached his pants. Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled them down until his cock was exposed directly in front of her face. Remembering last time, she gulped at she stared at the length.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 am

His partially limp cock sprang free and J'Doto shuttered as the air hit the sensitive akin, making him purr more.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:15 am

She pushed her head forward until the head of his cock pressed against her lips, and she brought her hands up so they rested on the tops of his legs.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 am

His ears perked and he watched her intently, his tail lashing and curling around her arm, holding himself back from thrusting into her mouth.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:46 am

Slowly, she pushed forward, merging the shape of her lips to his grey cock as she took it in her mouth, letting her tongue wrap around it in greeting. She looked up at J'Doto uncertainly, unsure if she was doing it right.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 am

J'Doto bit his lip and shuttered as he felt her mouth around his length, purring even louder.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11