Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:03 am

She gave a satisfied grunt, happy that she had successfully put the male off his guard. She was beginning to enjoy this. She had to run along a small ways before her horse came into view, which she quickly mounted and hurried it to catch up to the Khajiit. "You know, I don't believe we've formally met," she said in a deep yet feminine voice. "If we're to slay this dragon, we must at least know each other's names."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:06 am

As his ears flicked in different directions, he'd lead the horse in that direction, "J'Doto" He said flatly, mostly ignoring the Argonian, he scented the air a few times and continued to listen out for anything, or a change in the dragon's direction, which if it did happen, he'd go off in a different direction.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 am

She let herself laugh loudly at his name, smirking. "Very cute. Well, my name is Ora." She watch as he changed direction, supposedly knowing exactly where to go. She couldn't help feeling impressed-again-which made for the second time. "You know, you have a very strong nose, Doto," she purposefully dropped the first part, thinking the nickname suited him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:00 pm

He gave a light snort as she spoke, he glanced up to the sky then kept his eyes in front of his horse, his ears flicked and one swiveled in her direction, then back the same as the other, "Its J'Doto" He muttered flatly, "I trained myself to find anyone or anything with my nose or my ears" He said, his tail fluffing up as they neared where the dragon was supposed to be.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:04 pm

She noticed his tail fluff up and slowly unsheathed her sword from her back, letting the metal ring nicely. As she did so, she reversed her light attitude and growled, "Don't tell me you have fear in you, that's what makes accidents happen." She looked around, not able to see or hear the dragon herself. "Exactly where is it?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 pm

He pulled his horse to a sudden stop and he dismounted, "There's two dragons!" He snarled over the roar of one dragon, a Blood Dragon flew over head as an Elder Dragon landed in front of J'Doto, his tail lashed and he unsheathed his Dragonbone Greatsword, as the dragon stood before him, J'Doto let out a mighty cry in dragon tongue Yol Toor Shul! translated to Fire Inferno Sun, seconds after his cry, a large blast of fire shot from the Khajiit's mouth, hitting the Elder Dragon in front of him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:39 pm

When the two dragons appeared out of nowhere, Ora rolled to the side off her horse, impacting the ground on her back, making her lose her breath momentarily. She only managed to scream within her own mind, Two dragons!? before she got a better grip on her sword and sprinted to the side. Ignoring the Blood Dragon for now, she quietly and quickly uttered the words, "Strun Bah Qo," or Storm Wrath Lightning, and immediately dark clouds formed above them, lightning ready to strike the area wildly.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 pm

J'Doto growled as a flash of lightning crashed in front of him, he dodged it and grinned when a second bolt hit the Elder Dragon, "Wuld Nah Kest" or Whirlwind Fury Tempest was called by the Khajiit, making him sprint onto the dragon, he dispatched the dragon within seconds, absorbing the soul then he looked to Ora, his eyes widened as the Blood Dragon was about to swipe her with it's claws, "Wuld Nah Kest!" he yelled again, managing to get between the Argonian and the dragon just before Ora was struck with the claws, J'Doto was flung into the bones of the other dragon, his armor had been ripped off and massive wounds laced his chest, the Khajiit fell limp to the ground, bleeding heavily.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:39 am

She huffed triumphantly when she saw the Elder Dragon get struck by lightning, but was annoyed momentarily when J'Doto took the soul for himself. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she made out the giant form of the Blood Dragon diving towards her, claws aimed straight at her body. Unable to yell out any spells, she held her sword out in front of her, knowing full well it wouldn't do much in defense, when J'Doto's body flashed out of nowhere. As if in slow-motion, he was lifted up and away, the claws of the dragon easily penetrating his armor and causing blood to flash out from his chest.

"NOO" she roared, "You fucking moron!" As the dragon was distracted investigating J'Doto's unconscious body, she leapt at it, jumping just high enough to stab her sword through its heart. She absorbed the soul to end the fight quickly, and looked down at J'Doto's body. Frantically, she knelt down at his side and laid her scaly hand on his wounded chest. "J'Doto, can you hear me? Are you awake?" She asked, shaking him gently.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:44 am

J'Doto laid limp for minutes, which probably felt like a lot longer for the Argonian, his hands trembled for a few moments before his eyes slowly opened and he coughed, a bit of blood rolling down from the corner of his mouth, "Before.... You yell at me..." He breathed out, clearly struggling, "I couldnt let a.... A pretty face end.... End up the way I... I am now.." He coughed out, his eyes drooping and his ears drooped back, barely concous as he spoke to the Argonian.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Despite the moment, she couldn't stop her cheeks from warming up a little at his comment of her face. Truth be told, no one had ever called her pretty before, but many times she had been called a monster, or ugly, or horrifying, so much that she had become proud of those descriptions. But she snapped back to reality with a shake of her head. "J'Doto, your ears are being weird again," she flicked his ears with her hands, but they just flopped back down limply.

Seeing him slip into unconsciousness, she looked around, seriously contemplating just leaving him there. But she looked down at his face and as she did she felt a small emotion deep within her, and before she knew it she had him slung over her shoulder, and she put him on her horse to head to a hidden underground cave that she lived in by a cliff, hurrying so that he had a better chance at survival.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:38 pm

J'Doto gave a weak chuckle as she spoke before he was completely unconscious, his wounds were very deep and bleeding heavily. The Khajiit's tail would twitch now and again, at least that was some sort of sign that the wounded Khajiit was alive. His ears stayed limp as his unconsciousness continued.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Ora couldn't help but stare at the male on her horse as they strode quickly to her cave, where she held him cuddled up in her arms. His twitching tail dragged across her legs a few times as she carried him inside. Since she lived alone, she only had one bed for herself, and groaned at the thought of cleaning his blood off the sheets. But since there was no other suitable place for him to recover, she gingerly put him on the bed, removing his sword and setting it aside. She left and returned quickly with wet rags to wash him up a bit, but quickly found she would have to take some of his clothes off. "Well, shit," she muttered to herself, unsure what to do.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:10 pm

The Khajiit was silent most of the time, but as she left to get the rags, he had slipped back into consciousness, his eyes barely opened, "Its just my chest" He gave a weak chuckle, "I have nothing to hide" He had a small teasing sound to his tone, even if he was slipping in and out of consciousness every few minutes. J'Doto's ears barely moved, he coughed and winced, blood sputtering out of his mouth, "I figured you'd leave me" He coughed again, wincing as it felt like a hot piece of metal was stabbed through his chest whenever he coughed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:20 pm

She studied the Khajiit suspiciously as he spoke. "Believe me, I considered it. But I'm not too fond on debts, so I figured you save me, I save you, and we can both go on our merry way." She didn't know if he was able to or not, but she unceremoniously threw a rag on top of him, intending for him to clean himself up. She scoured underneath a cabinet where she brought out some medicine that would help him heal extraordinarily quickly before returning to him to see if he had used the rag.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:46 pm

"If you had of left me I probably would have just died" He muttered, only managing to clean a bit of himself before slipping out of consciousness again, then when she came back he was awake again, he coughed, yet again blood splattered out of his mouth, clear that he had some internal bleeding somewhere in his body.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 am

She contemplated his comment, and answered simply, "I believe that all debts must be paid. Saving you will let my conscious stay somewhat light." She spoke until he coughed yet another major splatter of blood straight out of his mouth. Quickly, she grabbed the medicine in her hand and opened it, holding the opening right as J'Doto's lips. Slowly, she began to drip-drop the medicine, hoping he wouldn't cough it back up.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 am

"Even if I'm Khajiit" He teased lightly, his ears moving a little as he managed to swallow the medicine, his tail flicked and he continued his struggled breathing, but it seemed to get better and he was a little more awake.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:21 pm

She stopped giving him the medicine at his question, shocked as she recalled being told her parents had been slain by a Khajiit. She rarely showed any emotion, but she felt her eyes being to water, so she placed the bottle of medicine in J'Doto's hands so he could administer the rest himself while she turned away to hide her face. "Yes," she replied gruffly, but failing to control her voice completely, "even if your Khajiit."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 pm

His ears flicked, he could hear her emotions, "A Khajiit hurt you" He said flatly, forcing his weak body to sit up. His ears drooped back as he thought of what could have happened that a Lhajiot would have done.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 pm

"Yes, but why would that concern you?" she asked quietly, getting her shaky voice back in control, "I suggest you lay back down and heal." She walked to a chair facing away from the Khajiit and sat down, crossing her arms over her chest, still within hearing distance.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:14 pm

(ignore the last post, its shit)

When he sat up in the bed, she scowled and stalked over to the edge, pushing him roughly back down. His question had struck her hard, but she tried to hide it. "Why would anything like that concern you? You're a Khajiit, after all," she replied evenly. "Now, i must treat those wounds on you before they get infected. Can you take your armor off or shall I?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:37 pm

(Lol)

He gave her a look, "I hope you know not all Khajiit are the same, if a Khajiit killed someone close to you, its because they were part if the Dark Brotherhood" He said as he was forced down, "I cant exactly reach around myself to undo my armor" He muttered.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 am

Sighing, she began to cautiously pry his armor off, putting lots of effort into not touching his bare skin underneath. As she did so, she self-consciously avoided looking at the males face, not replying until he lay with no clothes on above his waist. Despite his soft gray fur covering him, she could clearly make out his muscular arms and chest, and snorted to herself, trying to pretend she wasn't impressed. That's when she began talking, and as she did so she began to wipe down his wounds and a startling theory came to her.

"It is irrelevant is they're all the same or not, all other living things are bad news, and that's that." As she spoke, she digested what she said and felt her suspicions increase. "You're not part of the Dark Brotherhood, are you, J'Doto?" This time, she looked right into his eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:47 am

J'Doto watched her, wincing from time to time, his ears twitched and flicked as she spoke, "No, I'm not in the Brotherhood, they came to me asking for me to become one of them, but I refused" He explained, his breathing getting easier, "Even if I was, I'd make sure there were no witnesses to my killings, if I ever killed" He said then coughed, leftover blood in his mouth sputtering out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next