Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] Empty The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Ok here we go, I'll put up the bio layout

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of choice:
Other:

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Name: Ora
Race: Argonian
Appearance: http://hato.deviantart.com/art/Arvale-the-Argonian-Skyrim-308491776
Personality: In rp
Weapon of Choice: Sedethul
Other: Both of her parents were killed in a battle, so she's been more of a loner type since.

And will the two meet up or will they already know each other?

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Name: J'Doto
Race: Khajiit
Appearance: http://static-6.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/46941-1-1384230060.jpg
Personality: In rp
Weapon of choice: Dragonbone Greatsword
Other: Very muscular, most women want to be with or just around him

I was thinking the Jarl of one of the capitols sent for both of them to slay a dragon and that's how they meet

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

(sweet, could you start it out)

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Yep sure.

J'Doto sighed as he rode on horseback to Whiterun, he had been contracted by the Jarl to slay a dragon, which wasn't the norm for him, but he'd usually be assassinating people in the name of the Dark Brotherhood. As the Khajiit neared Whiterun, he spotted a Khajiit caravan, purring quietly to himself to see his own still holding up around Skyrim, he took his horse to the stables then he went inside the walls of Whiterun, heading to Dragonsreach.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Ora narrowed her eyes as she walked along a well trodden path towards Whiterun. She preferred to not interact or make business with pretty much everybody, but she couldn't say no to some quick money in return for killing a dragon. Just as she turned a corner of the path, she spotted a Khajiit caravan, and growled to herself. She was pretty sure it had been a Khajiit that had killed her parents in a fight, and she wasn't too fond of any of them. She soon entered Whiterun, looking around to see where she needed to go.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:57 pm

J'Doto stopped at a blacksmith to have his blade sharpened and upgraded, he normally went to the Graymanes for that, since they barely charged him after he saved their son. Once he was finished there he made his way to Dragonsreach, his tail lashing as he walked, most of the people in Whiterun knew him from deals he had made before with them.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Ora walked with a straight and proud stance through a market-place, keeping her gaze up and meeting the stares of anyone who looked at her. On the way, she passed by a blacksmith where a Khajiit was having his weapon sharpened. She had been told by the Jarl that she'd be working with a Khajiit, but didn't realize that was him. She couldn't help but to notice the huge muscles that plated the Khajiit's body, and she studied him dangerously before moving on, thinking that he was probably just another cocky assassin that she wanted nothing to do with.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 pm

The Khajiit walked a fair distance behind the Argonian, his ears flicking, Nice body.. He thought to himself, Must be the one I'm working with, this will be fun He grinned to himself and steadily walked past the Argonian, his tail lashed as he walked, beginning to walk up the steps to Dragonsreach where the Jarl was.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:19 pm

You've got to kidding me she groaned inwardly, seeing the same Khajiit walk up towards the Jarl. She couldn't hold back a low, angry roar, and kicked at a step before continuing upward. He looked much too cocky for her, especially as he passed her, lashing his tail. She'd probably have to hold back from trying to kill him in the middle of their mission.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:23 pm

As he walked up to the doors, one of the Jarl's sons ran up to him, J'Doto chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair, "I'll train you again when I get back, I've got to do something for your father" The Khajiit said.

"Its about the dragon right J'Doto? Cool! I wish I could come" The Jarl's son exclaimed happily.

"Maybe when your my age kid, dragons have nearly killed me plenty of times" The Khajiit chuckled, "I better go" He said and walked inside as the boy ran down the steps with a large grin.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm

She stopped to watch the interaction between the boy and the Khajiit, both surprised and impressed by how well he handled the kid. She'd probably just tell the kid to get the hell out of her way or she'd throw him down the stairs. She sidestepped the boy as he barreled down the stairs and Ora did her best to give him a death-glare as he passed to scare him, but he didn't seem to notice.

Growling, she entered the doorway behind the male, accidentally throwing the door open so it slammed loudly, but she pretended to have done it on purpose, keeping her head held high.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 pm

The Khajiit was leaning against a pillar right by the door, "Ha, nice job, break the Jarl's door why don't you" He grinned, his tail flicking as he spoke, "And the way you glare towards children, I'd expect that from myself if I wasn't a close friend of the Jarl" He laughed, his ears flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Ora stopped to make eye contact with the Khajiit, not sharing his light mood. "Are you blind, kitty? The door is fine, it was just in my way. And all children are the same, helpless and stupid, needing to have their hands held all the time. Now, are we here for business or to learn each other's personal lives?" She ended her sentence with a growl, and beckoned for him to lead the way. Sparingly she added, "And is something wrong with your ears? They're flicking as though bugs are crawling through them."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:10 pm

"Just think lizzard, once you were a... What do you call it? Oh right, a hatchling, weak and helpless, you needed your head held up as well" He said and began walking to the Jarl's throne, "And about my ears, I'm listening, I can hear the dragon in the distance" He grinned and stood in front of the Jarl, giving a slight bow to his old friend.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Upon hearing him call her a lizard, she just barely held herself from spewing out curse words left and right because the Jarl could now see them, and she didn't want him to think she was incompetent. She calmly replied before reaching the Jarl, "I'll be sure to carry you through this mission, seeing as you'll probably need it," before copying his action, leaning down slightly to the Jarl.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:25 pm

He rolled his eyes lightly as he heard her speak, "My Jarl, once we have slain the dragon, I wish for no payment for myself, but for it to go to the Khajiit caravan that passes through outside your walls" J'Doto said, giving a light smile as the Jarl agreed to it fully, the Jarl held out the payment towards the Argonian.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 am

She growled under his breath as he spoke. What, does he think he's a savior for giving his money away? Typical Khajiit. Coolly, she grabbed her payment and stashed is safely in a hidden pocket on the underside of her body armor. "Thank you, Jarl, I will keep it for myself" she dipped her head again, "Please explain our mission one more time so that there is no room for errors. Especially," she couldn't resist the jab, "since I'll be working with this one," she nodded to J'Doto.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:20 am

J'Doto rolled his eyes as she spoke, "I'd figured you knew, since your an all mighty Argonian" The Khajiit scoffed, "All we have to do is kill the dragon Lizzard" He said flatly, beginning to leave, "All we have to do is decide who gets the soul and who gets the bones and scales" The Khajiit said, checking his greatsword made of dragon bones as he walked.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:28 am

She followed him slowly outside, opening the door carefully this time. Once they were safely far enough from the Jarl to be heard, she growled from behind him, "Call me lizard one more time and I will ensure you do not leave this place in one piece. And I either get the soul, or you're on your own. Understand, little kitty?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 am

"Lets just get this over with and we don't have to see one another again" He said as he placed his blade back onto his back. His tail lashing as he walked through Whiterun, some people talking to him and waving as he passed them, the Khajiit would greet them or wave back if he noticed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:38 am

She shrugged angrily in response and followed him. However, as he walked, she became disgusted at his kiss-up attitude of stalking along, waving to everybody as though they were all one big happy family. She smirked to herself as she devised a plan. She sped up to pass him, acting innocent then suddenly sticking her leg out in front of him, intending to make him trip, smirking as she did so. Let's see what these people think of him now.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 am

He hadn't been paying attention to her and his foot connected with her leg, causing him to trip, he landed hard on the ground and his ears pinned back as he heard gasps from the people, he brought himself to a standing position and he glared toward the Argonian, his ears still back and he gave a low growl, flexing his claws as he decided whether he should attack her or not.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 am

She gave a contented growl from deep in her chest, and allowed her scales to flash in the sun as she grabbed the hilt of her sword, then decided against it. They still had a mission to do. She released the hilt and allowed her scaly arm to come to a rest beside her. She could tell he was debating of attacking her, and she asked him with mock innocence, "Something wrong?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 am

His ears stayed back and he gave a deep hiss, "Lets just get this over with" He growled and began walking again, his claws still flexing as he left through the gate of Whiterun, whistling for his horse, once his steed ran over, J'Doto got in the saddle, waiting for the Argonian, his ears beginning to flick as he tried to pinpoint where the dragon was, he managed to figure out the area of where it was and he nudged his steed on, not waiting for the Argonian any longer than he needed to.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next