Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:24 am

"Would you care?" She asked bitterly. She dispatched of his clothing so he stood completely naked above her, but she kept her head bowed and her eyes closed, not wanting to look at him or his manhood until she was sure. "Don't you realize how wrong this is for me to do, after everything your damned kind has put me through?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:31 am

He sighed, pulling her up and he gripped her shoulders, "I told you before, the only Khajiit that kill like that are part of the Dark Brotherhood" he growled, his ears pinned back, every time she'd be angered at his whole race it would hurt or tick him off, he bared his fangs and pushed her away, beginning to get dressed again, "Screw this, I'm leaving if you think my whole race are murderers" He snapped, he just had his armor on and began limping away, not even grabbing his weapon.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 am

"But I know you're different, J'Doto." She flinched back at his anger. Watching him leave, she too felt distress, and called, "please give me a second chance. I was wrong to accuse your race like that."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 am

He turned and glared at her, "Just be glad I'm not accusing your race of being murderers" He snapped, his ears pinned back, his eyes dulling toward the memory, "Argonains attacked my caravan when I was but a cub, my siblings and parents, our family, slaughtered by your race, yet, I don't act like you do" He snarled, his anger overriding him now, on the inside he really wanted to just stay with her, but he couldn't take her constant accusations about his race.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:48 am

She looked at the male, shocked. "That can't be true," she whispered, shaking her head in disbelief. She felt like a little kid now, being scolded.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am

"How am I supposed to care for someone in the way I do, when all she does is put down my race and hates me for being who I am?" He growled, grabbing his weapon and using it for support as he began leaving again, though he was pretty much using his weapon as a cane.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am

"No, I never hated you! I've just never been able to get over my parents death. I watched them die, and I just can't let the memory go." As he hobbled towards the entrance, she begged again, "please, I'll try to make it up to you! I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 am

"Now you know how I feel, those argonians that attacked and killed my family right in front of my eyes, just left me without giving me the pleasure of dying, they said I wouldn't survive long because I was the runt and I was sick" He said, glancing back at her, "I still hear my mother's screams every time I sleep, my father yelling for them to let my mother and my siblings go free while they can kill him, my sister screaming for me to help her, my brother's screams as his head was ripped from his body, its all stuck in my head" He growled as he slumped against the wall, over exerting himself.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 am

She felt tears slide down her cheeks as he recalled what was so familiar to her. They were much more similar than she had first assumed. Seeing him stagger against the wall, she got to her feet and walked over, wrapping one of his arms down her shoulders so she could walk him back and lay him down gently on the bed again. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she whimpered and knelt beside the bed.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 am

J'Doto stayed silent, all he did was pull her up with him and hold her close, his whiskers twitching and he nuzzled his head to her neck, "Lets go back to sleep and restart the day" He mumbled, his ears drooped back, his mood completely changed due to his lack of energy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

She sniffled and nodded into his neck, breathing in his scent. "Sleep well, J'Doto, I'll be right here when you wake up."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:41 pm

J'Doto murmured quietly, very lightly suckling on her neck, a weird comfort from when he was a cub that began showing again, his ears were pinned back as he dozed off, not having a pleasant sleep, the memory of his family's murder coming back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 pm

She stiffened at the sensation of his mouth working at her neck, but quickly fell into it before it stopped as he fell asleep. Not feeling very tired, she lifted her head to look down at the Khajiit to see he was obviously not having a pleasant dream, probably because of their recent suggestion. Feeling guilty at forcing him to relive those memories, she caressed the top of his head as he slept to try to comfort him, and she murmured comforting words.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:56 pm

He woke hours later to the same heat scent as before, his eyes shooting open and he gave a lustful growl, beginning to get hard again and he moved, his eyes were slits and he pinned her, his tail lashing and ears flicking, his whiskers twitched and claws flexed as he sniffed her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Still awake when he awoke, she gulped when his eyes opened and she had already guessed this would happen. All of her clothes were off by now and she let herself be laid out completely vulnerable beneath the Khajiit. She would do this for J'Doto, so she stretched her neck out so he had easy access to her.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

The Khajiit sniffed and softly licked her neck, his grip on her arms loosened and he held her sides, his claws harmlessly grazing her scales, "Don't let me force you" He purred out and continued to lick her neck, softly nipping some spots.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:19 pm

"Do you want me to fight back?" Her breath hitched as he nipped her, and she felt her nipples involuntarily harden against his chest when his claws touched her scales. "I want you, J'Doto."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:23 pm

His ears twitched and he purred, "Then lets do this differently" He said as he rose off her a little, he flipped her over and pulled her rear up, grabbing her tail and draping it over his shoulder, his tip now prodding her entrance, his furry hands snaked around her and gripped her breasts, squeezing them softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 pm

She grunted in surprise and wriggled as she was placed in a dog-like position. "What is this? Do Khajiits always mate this way?" She whimpered and her ears twitched when her most private part was intruded by the males cock. "Please be gentle, this is my first time."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 pm

"I don't know, never had a parent to tell me, just thought this would be different compared to the other times" He shrugged, massaging her breasts and he nipped her neck again, "I'll go easy" he said and slowly pushed his thick pointed tip into her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm

His hands touching her breasts helped to calm her down, and she slowed her rapid breathing. However, when his massively thick tip entered within her, she began thrashing again, feeling as though she would be ripped in half if he went any farther. "J'Doto, it hurts!"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:43 pm

"Shhh... It'll get better" He said and let her get used to him, finding it a bit strange that just his tip was hurting her, but he just tried to relax her, massaging her breasts more.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 pm

She closed her eyes and quieted down, gripping the bed sheets in her hands. "Jay, I'm probably really small compared to you because Argonian females are known for having small sexes." She moaned for the first time as he played with her breast, and she crouched down farther so her face was almost pushed into the bed and her rear was up higher. "Just push it in all at once," she begged.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 pm

He continued to play with her breasts, "I just don't want to hurt you while I still have control over myself" He said and lightly sucked on her neck, his tail lashing and his cock throbbing.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

"How many times have you done this?" She gasped, the feeling of his tip now blossoming into pleasure. She began to wonder if he was here to just use her for some nice sex before going his own way. She desperately wanted it to be more than that. She bucked back once the first time.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next