Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm

"The blacksmith owes me, so I dont need money for the bows, just the arrows" He told her as he walked to the city.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:51 pm

She shrugged again, sort of jealous that no one owed her anything. "I have quite a bit, so I can help with the purchase. After all, we might lose some due to my inexperience." They walked through the gates of the city, with a few people glancing at the two companions. She noticed nervously that some Khajiits gave her dirty looks, and she fully knew why. Hopefully, J'Doto wouldn't notice.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:26 pm

J'Doto noticed some of the glares and he glared back, his tail lashing, he walked to the blacksmith and ordered ebony bows and ebony arrows, "We'll start with simple, then I'll get some enchantments on the bows" He told her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 am

She murmured under her breath at his words, looking away and not meeting his gaze. She had never used enchanted weapons of any sort, and she was really beginning to feel stupid now.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 pm

"Something bothering you?" He asked while the first bow was handed to him, his ears flicking as he examined the bow.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:17 am

"We'll, umm, I've never really used any sort of enchanted weapons before. In fact, I've never even learned how.." she mumbled the words, embarrassed that no one had ever taken the time with her to show her such things.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 am

"After hunting I'll teach you" He said with a small smile, his ears flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:04 pm

She smiled and hugged him, not caring who saw. "Thank you, J'Doto. You're being really patient with me."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:16 pm

"Well I feel I need to so you can trust me more" J'Doto said and hugged her back softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:29 pm

She hugged him for a moment more then stepped back, grabbing the arrows that the blacksmith had placed on the tables. "C'mon, let's do this!" she demanded excitedly, and turned to walk out into the streets.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:02 pm

He chuckled, grabbing the other bow and the rest of the arrows then he followed her, "Lets get the horses, I know a good hunting spot" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 pm

She nodded and led them to their horses, mounting hers immediately. "Alright, where to?" she asked curiously.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 pm

He mounted his horse and kicked it into a gallop, "This way" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

As he sped away, she kicked her horse lightly as well and sped it up until they flew by J'Doto and his horse, and she sneered at him as she passed.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 pm

J'Doto stopped his horse and pulled out his bow, "Watch" he said and strung an arrow, aiming toward an elk and firing, getting the elk between the eyes.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:18 am

She brought her horse to a dead stop and stared in amazement at the perfectly clean kill. "How did you do that? That'll provide enough food for us both for a week!" she gaped.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:28 pm

"Years of practice, I started hunting with a bow after my family was killed, it took three years for me to be able to do that from this distance" He explained with a small chuckle.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

She dismounted her horse and walked over to J'Doto, grabbing a bow and a set of arrows. Trying to look like she knew what she was doing, though her form was actually way off, she strung an arrow and aimed it at a tree to try to hit it, but she missed it by several feet.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:07 pm

He jumped off his horse and stood behind her, helping her form and he strung another arrow, helping her pull it back and letting it go, hitting the tree dead on.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 pm

With J'Doto's help, she soon had the ability to hit wide trees from a good distance. Once she mastered that, she smiled and proclaimed comfortably, "this will be really helpful for when I steal supplies from Khajiit caravans." She digested her words as she said them and stopped dead at her foolish mistake.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm

"Well you don't need to steal from them anymore" He said flatly, hiding the offence he took to her words, his ears flicking, "Now, here comes another elk, you think you can get it?" He asked, still a small flatness in his tone.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 pm

She shrugged noncommittally, and she could tell from his voice that he was unhappy with what she had said. As she aimed at the elk, she asked, "Did you not have to steal after your family was murdered?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:27 pm

"I was taken in by saber cats, the only time I stole was from bandits when I became an adult and my saber parents chased me off" He said, adjusting her aim slightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 pm

She sighed and let the arrow fly, it hit the elk in the side but not anywhere vital, and it fell down with a large yelp of pain. "Damnit," she murmured, grabbing another arrow.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:33 pm

"Don't bother with another arrow, just quickly run up and cut the throat open" He said, standing straight and beginning to head toward the elk he had killed with his horse.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next