Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

5 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 4 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

"Alright, I'll go first."  Pearlpaw thought for a moment, not making any sort of attempt at getting off of him.  "Oh!  Which prey do I prefer, mice or fish?"

"Exactly."  Mistfur smirked, running her tonge over the little she-kit's core once while Longfur continued to do away with her.

Stonefoot jumped when he heard her voice, his eyes shooting open and his tail removing itself from between his hindlegs.  He stood up, shaking his pelt.  "Oh, Silverstar!"  He mewed, pretending as if nothing had happened even though his member was still hanging between his legs.  He was definitely one of the biggest Toms in the clan.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 4 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:29 pm

"Hmm... Mice?" He asked after she said the two choices.

Longfur grinned as he watched, becoming more aroused and he thrust more.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Silverstar's fur was ruffled with embarrassment and she sat up, shuffling her paws.

Dawnkit let out a squeak/moan as Mistfur ran her tongue over her core.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Pearlpaw grinned deviously.  "Correct.  Your turn!"  She purred, their belly fur brushing together.

Mistfur gasped as he began to thrust even faster.  "L-Longstar, I'm close!"  She ran her tonge over Dawnkit's core a few more times before dipping into it, tasting her wetness.

Stonefoot padded back over to their corner before sitting down beside her, his member still erect between his legs.  He didn't say anyrhing, but noticed that her core was wet.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Silverstar glanced at him, trying to resist the almost overwhelming urge to look at his member.

Dawnkit moaned, arching her back.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 am

"Okay.... What have I always wanted to be? A warrior, or a deputy?" He mewed, his tail flicking.

"Cum Mistfur" He growled out against her scruff, "I'm going to fill you even more" He said and gave a snarl as he came deep within the she-cat.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:20 am

Stonefoot tried to avoid looking at her core, but was glued to the sight of her dripping pussy.  Finally, he tackled her onto her back, purring softly as he licked her neck.

"Hmm.. You want to be a deputy!"  Pearlpaw replied, eyes gleaming gently in the dim light within their shelter.

"Yes!  Oh yes!  Longfur!"  Mistfur yowled his name into Dawnkit's core as she came everywhere, coating his member with her cum, continuing to eat out Dawnkit.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:22 am

Silverstar yelped as Stonefoot pinned her down on her back, instinctively kicking out with he hind legs.

Dawnkit backed up slightly, moaning loudly as Mistfur continued to eat her out. "Th-this feels g-good!"
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 am

Icepaw gave a small laugh, "I guess it was really easy, huh?" He chuckled softly, his tail flicking against her back.

Longfur gave a low pleasured growl as he finished releasing his load into the she-cat, giving her a couple rough thrusts before he hung over her for a little while, watching her eat out the kit.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:42 pm

"Relax, Silverstar!"  Stonefoot mewed out as she batted at his belly.  "I know what you and I are thinking right now, so let's just do it."  He slipped his tail into her wet pussy with a gentle purr.

"A little."  Pearlpaw purred, leaning over and licking his muzzle again.  "Here's an interesting one.  Am I into toms, or toms and she-cats both?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Mistfur groaned into Dawnkit when Longfur left her pussy empty and started to eat out the kit with even faster strokes of her tongue, her nose pressing at the kit's tailhole.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Icepaw raised a brow and he thought for a minute, "Toms" He mewed, watching her.

Longfur watched the she-cat, his tail flicking and he purred loudly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Silverstar writhed as he pushed his tail into her core. "I don't want to do this!" She hissed.

Since this was her first time, Dawnkit came quickly.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 pm

"Yyy...Nope!"  Pearlpaw smirked evilly.  "You're wrong!"

Turning back to Longfur, Mistfur thumped his chest with her paw, pushing him onto his back.  "Now, Dawnkit, come over here.  We're going to make Longstar feel really good now, just like you just felt."

Stonefoot narrowed his eyes.  "Are you so sure?"  He asked, giving her a clear view of his massive cock again.  "I saw you watching me.  I know you want it, the way your core got all dripping wet."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:14 pm

"I was half right though" He chuckled softly.

Longfur gave a grunt as he was put onto his back, his ears flicked and he watched the two.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Dawnkit padded over curiously, tilting her head. "How?"

Silverstar hissed despite knowing his words were mostly-true, trying to get free of the bulkier cat's grip.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm

T"But not entirely."  Pearlpaw smirked, placing her paw on his muzzle to silence him.  "Therefore, you must be punished."

"Dawnkit, a Tom, instead of a core, has a member-" she put her paw on Longfur's shaft to show the kit, stroking it a few times to tease Longfur- "And a pair of balls."  She again placed her paw on the mentioned body part.  "Any sort of touch there fells really good to them, but we're going to use our mouths."  Purring, she laid between his hindlegs, off to one side to make room for Dawnkit, and rested her head on his lower body, leaning against his member.

Stonefoot figured that maybe the she-cat actually wanted to be treated like this, and purred softly, removing his tail from her core.  "Or, I guess I could just go, and leave you here all alone and horny."  He smirked, adding a false, teasing note of wistfulness to his voice as he stood up and made like he was going to leave the wreckage despite the storm outside.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:02 pm

"Punished how?" He asked with a raised brow.

Longfur shuttered at the contact to his length then gave a low groan as his balls were touched.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:03 pm

The leader's body betrayed her and an involuntary whine fell from her maw as Stonefoot made to leave. Instantly, Silverstar shut her muzzle tightly but knew it was too late. She wanted it, she wouldn't be able to pretend much longer, and she knew he knew.

Dawnkit padded up beside Mistfur and sniffed Longfur's member curiously, touching it with her nose, then drew her tongue over the tip to taste it. She wrinkled her nose at the unfamiliar taste. "It tastes kind of weird," the little kit announced.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am

"Well, I don't know.  Maybe like this?"  Pearlpaw purred before using her tail to relentlessly tickle his belly.

Mistfur purred quietly and licked behind the kit's ear.  "You're tasting a mixture of him and my juices, Dawnkit.  Now, just keep going."  She then ran her tongue up one side of his cock, leaving the other for Dawnkit.

Stonefoot smirked when she whined quietly, turning around just like he'd intended.  "Put your forepaws up on the side of this thing, and stick your ass out for me."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:14 am

Icepaw squeaked and started laughing, squirming under the she-cat apprentice and trying to get her off.

Longfur gave a low groan as he felt the two begin licking his cock, his tail thrashed and his back leg twitched on each lick.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:52 am

Dawnkit sniffed it again before starting to draw her tongue along his cock like Mistfur.

Silverstar slowly got to her paws and went up on her hind paws, placing her forepaws on the side of the Twoleg thing, arching her back and sticking her ass out. She resisted the urge to get down, feeling embarrassed by her position.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 pm

"Nope!"  Pearlpaw squealed, beginning to laugh crazily herself as she continued to restrain the tom.

Mistfur purred and wrapped her tail around his twitching hindpaw.  "Just like that, Dawnkit." She purred between strokes of her tongue. Her licks gradually moved further and further down his cock until she left it entirely, grooming his balls.

"Mmm, Silverstar, you look so deliciously sexy like that."  Stonefoot purred, padding over to the leader and hauling himself up behind her, his paws just above hers. He placed his member right at her entrance and began to slowly rub it between her folds, his massive size now clear to Silverstar.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Icepaw squirmed and laughed as he was tickled more and more.

Longfur gave a pleasured growl and bucked his hips, panting softly from the pleasure.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:44 pm

(I am posting this from my Kindle becuase it is 3G and the Internet is being cruel)

Silverstar let out another whine as he rubbed his massive cock between her folds, arching her back as much as she could.

Dawnkit purred, contining to lick Longfur's member

Last edited by Lovebird on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum