Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

5 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 2 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35 am

Longfur stood behind her and purred loudly, "Well hello" He purred and brushed against her.

Icepaw rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, lets go hunting!" He mewed.

Snowstorm sat in front of her den and she groomed herself, her tail flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 2 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:51 am

"Hello, handsome."  Mistfur replied, purring lustily as she rubbed herself all over him, flicking her tail out of the way so that he was bathed in her heat scent.

Pearlpaw stood up first and ran towards the entrance, yowling as she sped through the camp.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:53 am

"Looks like you could use some help beautiful" He grinned, licking her tail lightly.

Icepaw laughed and ran after her, his tail flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:05 am

"I might.  But here, in the middle of camp?"  Mistfur feigned shock with her voice.  "That would be so naughty." She finished with a loud purr, rubbing herself under his chin one more time then taking a few steps away, lifting her tail so he could see her core and her tailhole, the former wet and swollen.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:07 am

He chuckled and licked the sensitive area for a minute, "If you'd rather somewhere more private.." He grinned.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:09 am

Mistfur crouched for him as he licked over her sensitive areas and mewled needily.  "I'm fine with right here."  She purred, raising her rump higher for him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:11 am

"All right," Silverstar said, getting to her paws.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 pm

"Good, love" He grinned and licked her more, his fluffy tail flicking, "Tell me what you want" He whispered in her ear.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Stonefoot gave her a small smile and led the way out, walking only a few pawsteps ahead of the leader, eager to get out of camp for the first time that day.

"Oh... Longfur, lick me until I scream and cum everywhere."  She panted a few times as he continued to lick all over her hindquarters.  "Then, fuck me... In all three holes.  I want to taste my pussy on your cock when I suck it."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Icepaw bounded up a tree, looking to the ground to see what prey he could find from a higher vantage point.

The fluffy Tom grinned and continued licking the she-cat more, his tongue pressing hard against her pussy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Silverstar padded after her deputy, glancing around the camp.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Pearlpaw stopped suddenly when she heard and saw movement in the bushes, flicking her ears towards the motion to show Icepaw.

Mistfur groaned as the tom continued to lap at her swollen folds, turning her head to watch the Tom with one eye.

Stonefoot waited for her at the shore, preparing himself to plunge into the almost-certainly cold water, as he again reflected on how thick the fog was.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Silverstar paused beside him, glancing at him, then dove into the water.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Icepaw looked to where she was looking, he nodded and made his way through the trees to get to where he needed to be to make the kill.

He purred deeply and pushed his tongue into her, lapping at her walls.

Snowstorm got herself something to eat then looked around camp at the other cats.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Dawnkit rolled around the camp.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Stonefoot muttered to himself and slipped into the water after her, taking care not to go too far from Silverstar, not wanting them to be separated in the fog.

Pearlpaw grinned confidently and yowled, alerting a small nesting bird.  The bird flew upwards towards Icepaw.

Mistfur flexed Her claws into the missy best beneath them, moaning out as her hind legs began to shake, her orgasm growing close.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Silverstar was soon climbing out onto the bank of the island.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Icepaw grinned, leaping out of the tree and he caught the bird, landing in a bush then walking out, the dead bird in his jaws.

Longfur continued licking her, his cold nose pressing against her tailhole.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Stonefoot joined her a few heartbeats later, shaking the moisture out of his fur as best he could.  "Now, let's head this way."  He led them along the shore.  The wrecked Twoleg thing was on the opposite side of the island, but it was better to go along the coast than cut straight through in weather like this.  There was a much smaller chance of getting lost.

'Nice!"  Pearlpaw called out from the ground, waiting expectantly until he emerged from the bush.

"Oh, y-yes... Longfur!  Longfur!!"  Mistfur yowled his name loudly, not even caring who heard them out of pure lust. The yowl traveled around the whole camp as she came, her cum spilling out of her and onto his face.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Silverstar padded alongside her deputy.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

"I always get the best catches" Icepaw laughed and padded over to her.

Longfur growled softly and he swallowed her cum, pulling away slightly and he grinned, mounting her roughly and forcing her down.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Stonefoot followed the shoreline, being careful to step around a few tidepools until they finally reached the massive Twoleg wreckage.

Pearlpaw nodded and smirked, subtly licking his muzzle.  "Seriously, well done."  Turning back to the forest, she began to walk on further, in search of more prey for the clan.

Mistfur purred as she was forced into an even more submissive crouch, her face rubbing on the mossy nest beneath them.  "Fuck me hard, baby."  She purred, looking back at him sexily.  Unknown to the pair of cats was the fact that their mews were easily heard by Dawnkit.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Silverstar scented the air a few times then, certain there were no Twolegs or predators around, she advanced to the Twoleg structure and examined it, crouching down at times, her core exposed when she did so. 

Dawnkit heard Mistfur and Longfur, pricking her ears.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 pm

"Thanks, we should try to catch more prey like that" He said ans buried the catch where he'd remember, blushing under his fur when he felt her lick his muzzle.

"Keep begging for me and I will" He grinned, roughly thrusting into the she-cat.

Snowstorm laid down after eating and she groomed herself in silence.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Stonefoot watched Silverstar examine the wreck from behind, sneaking a glance at her core whenever he could.  He smirked to himself whenever she exposed herself for him.  Eventually, he followed her into the wreck, the musty smell of the inside making his nose wrinkle.

Mistfur squeaked like a helpless kit when he thrusted into her pussy.  "Longfur, you're so huge!  Please, keep treating me like the needy little slut I am..."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum