Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

5 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 3 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Silverstar eventually finished and straightened up, thoroughly confused. 

Curious, Dawnkit followed the sounds, peeking in at Longfur and Mistfur.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~ - Page 3 Empty Re: RockClan ~Strong Now and Forever~

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Longfur chuckled deeply and he gripped the she-cat's scruff, his paws teasing her nipples while he humped her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 pm

"I don't understand why they'd just leave all of this here.  I mean, it might be useful to them, and we don't need it!"  Just then, lightning crackled through the air, striking the sand only a few foxlengths away from the wreckage.  The roar of the Thunder caused Stonefoot to jump straight into the air, then run Into the back corner of the wreck.

The rain began to pour down onto the islands fiercely, and the wind whipped everything around with incredible strength.  "It's a gale!" Pearlpaw called out above the wind to Icepaw.  "We need to find some shelter!"

Oblivious to the weather outside in the Warrior's den, Mistfur moaned needily as Longfur began to touch her nipples as well, raising her ass even more for him.  She didn't notice Dawnkit watching them.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

"Lets go!" He yelled and ran, looking for somewhere to take cover, he never liked rain.

Longfur gave a pleasured growl and he humped the she-cat faster, his balls slapping against her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 pm

(Is it a ship?)

Silverstar ran after him, her fur bristling from the near-death experience. 

Dawnkit's eyes widened as she watched the warriors mate.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 pm

(yeah! :p )

Pearlpaw trailed after him as she searched carefully for someplace to take shelter from the storm.  Swimming back to camp wasn't an option, since the storms always churned the water so much it was unsafe to swim in.

Mistfur moaned as the Scottish fold above her continued to mate her, getting harder and faster as he went on.  "Yeah, Longfur, make me sore tomorrow!  Mate me forever!"

Stonefoot panted in the dark corner, pelt pressed against his leader's.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm

(Knew it)

Silverstar curled her tail by her side, staring out of the corner. 

Dawnkit continued to watch, her core getting wet.

Last edited by Lovebird on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Icepaw found an abandoned warren and he squeezed in, glad that it was big enough for apprentices to get in, "Pearlpaw! In here!" He yowled over the storm.

Longfur gripped the she-cat roughly and he pounded into her, growling lustfully in response to what she had said, his tail thrashing as he humped her hard and fast.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Stonefoot finally calmed down a little, his breathing evening until it returned to normal. "I-I think we're safe." Looking through a gaping hole through which they'd entered the inside, he watched the rain fall so thick that you could hardly see outside. "But it doesn't look like we're getting back to camp anytime soon."

Pearlpaw wriggled in after him, following his voice until she accidentally nosed his rump, only making out his figure in front of her after she'd run into him.

Mistfur purred and turned her head to look up at him helplessly, her muzzle buried in the moss as he pounded into her. Finally, she spotted Dawnkit.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Silverstar nodded, resting her head on her paws. "We might as well rest."

Dawnkit let out a startled squeak as Mistfur looked at her.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Brb
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Icepaw yelped as he felt her nose his rump, "Jeez, didn't know you liked that Pearlpaw" He teased as he made his way to an open part of the warren where they could move around properly.

Longfur hadn't noticed the kit yet as he continued pounding into the she-cat he was currently holding down.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Stonefoot nodded and settled down next to her, tucking his forepaws under his chest.

"Meanie." Pearlpaw teased back, batting his ears with her paws as soon as they could move more freely. The word had been her trademark insult to him since they were kits.

"Longfur, I-I'm not the only one you made wet." Mistfur managed to gasp out, flicking an ear at Dawnkit. "Don't be shy, little one, come over here." She purred sweetly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Sipverstar slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Dawnkit hesitantly padded padded over.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Icepaw laughed and sat down, licking himself, "Well, looks like were going to be stuck here for a while Pearlpaw" he mewed and yawned.

"Hmm.." Longfur mewed as he looked over, still pounding into the she-cat, "Well then" He chuckled and gave a small nod in agreement as the she-cat spoke to the kit.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Dawnkit shuffled her paws. "Am I in trouble?"
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:32 pm

"Seems so."  Pearlpaw sighed, getting comfortable and lying down inside, there being just enough light for it to reflect off of his eyes, letting her know where Icepaw was.  "We should play a game!"  She suggested with a purr, hearing the rain thud down on the dirt above their heads.

Stonefoot tried to sleep, but became restless and padded over to the other side of the wreck.  Not exactly private, but the best he had.  He tickled his sheath with his tail, trying to make himself erect.

"Not at all, Dawnkit."  Mistfur purred, nosing the kit's flank.  "In fact, I was thinking of inviting you to join us, with Longstar's permission."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Silverstar rolled onto her back as she slept, revealing her tight, pink core. 

Dawnkit looked up at the older she-cat, looking relieved and confused. "Isn't Silverstar leader?"
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 pm

"I guess we can, but all your games lead to me getting stuck on elder duty" He teased.

He gave a grin, he stopped his movements for a few moments, "Your choice girls" He said then resumed pounding in and out of Mistfur, he couldn't help but laugh as he heard the kit.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 am

Stonefoot purred and used the view of her tight core to fuel his fantasy, closing his eyes and envisioning himself in a massive clan wide orgy, where even little Dawnkit was participating.  He continued to stroke himself with his tail, occasionally letting a grunt or a soft moan slip.

"Well, there's nobody around this time, now is there?"  Pearlpaw teased, bopping his nose with her paw and smirking.  "Now, what to torture you with this time?"

Mistfur groaned out when he continued to thrust into her.  Smirking, she thought of an explanation for the kit.  "It's a game.  Longfur is leader, and we do whatever he says."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 am

"Oh yay, you'll probably throw me into the dark forest" Icepaw teased and gave a laugh, rolling onto his back and pawing at her.

"Exactly" He mewed and continued pounding into the she-cat, wondering what she'd come up with for the kit.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 am

Some of Stonefoot's moans penetrated Silverstar's sleep and so she stirred, slowly opening her eyes. The silver leader rolled back onto her belly, her eyes widening with shock as she spotted Stonefoot masturbating.

"Oh, okay," Dawnkit said, shuffling her paws. "What am I supposed to do?"
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 am

Pearlpaw wriggled her hips and pounced on him, straddling the tom with a smirk.  "I was thinking we ask one anothet questions, and have to give a true answer, and a false one.  And the other cat has to guess which is right."

"Come crouch in front of- Ah!- me, and lift your tail."  Mistfur managed to mewl out the directions in between Longfur's massively powerful thrusts, moaning out lustily.

Stonefoot was lost in his fantasy, eyes still closed, and had no idea Silverstar was watching him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:18 am

"I guess, sure" He mewed and looked up at her, flushing under his fur.

Longfur gave a pleasured growl and he watched the two while he continued to pound into Mistfur.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Dawnkit crouched down in front of Mistfur and raised her tail, revealing her virgin core. "Like this?" She asked, craning her neck to look back at the she-cat.

"Um, Stonefoot?" Silverstar said in an embarrassed voice as her core grew wet from watching her deputy stroke himself.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum