Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 11 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Caterwauling with all her might, Firegaze screeched and lashed at all her clanmates that tried to push through, feeling the other three toms beside her doing the same. She barely saw Mottledfinch fighting her leader, but she was unable to help him.
She also noticed that many of her clanmates were running away, busting through the camp walls to get out.

Whitestar snarled as Mottledfinch attacked him. Eager for revenge, he dove forward and went for the kill, aiming to snap his jaws around the tom's throat.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Greyfoot panicked when he saw the Airclan leader moving in for the kill at the far end of the nursery.  He remembered what Firegaze had taught him about jumping and followed as closely as he could remember, launching himself through the air.  He slammed into Whitestar's side just as he lunged, saving the tom , but unintentionally causing the leader's teeth to dig into Mottledfinch's ear, ripping a large chunk out as all three toms fell to the floor together.

Rowanstar now fought side by side with Firegaze as the other toms battled Whitestar.  The Tom felt himself growing weaker and weaker on account of the blood flowing from his massive chest wound.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Whitestar let out a grunt as Greyfoot hit his side, and he spat in disgust when he ripped out a chunk of ear from Mottledfinch. He fell into the pile with Greyfoot on top of him, pinning him down. He tried to bat the medicine-cat off of him with his paws desperately, realizing that the scent of his clan was fading as one-by-one his clanmates retreated.

Firegaze clawed at one of her own clanmates, Brownfur, as he flew himself at Rowanstar, trying to claw his legs from underneath him. Firegaze swiped the blow out of the way and stood in front of Rowanstar to take the impact herself. She threw her clanmate off and realized he was the last warrior left from her clan, other than her.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Greyfoot growled, struggling to hold the tom down as his missing paw left him off-balance.  Mottledfinch got back up and, biting back a cry of pain, placed his paw on Whitestar's throat, claws unsheathed, meaning the tom would gouge himself out if he struggled anymore.

Rowanstar dipped his head respectfully to Firegaze and motioned for her to come over to the circle of warriors inside the nursery.  "Well then, Whitestar."  Rowanstar smirked superiorly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Whitestar was forced to lay completely still against the paws that held him down. "Wait," he gasped, the paw against his throat blocking his breathing, "Wait, please."

Firegaze glared after Brownfur as he ran away, making sure he went completely out of the camp. Then, she followed Rowanstar into the den uncertainly, aware of how she was an an enemy warrior in the middle of Lightningclan's camp, and how previously she had killed Mottledfinch's father. Not sure what to do, she began edging towards the exit of the den after she entered, planning on leaving.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Rowanstar turned to the other leader.  "I don't plan on killing you, I have some shred of dignity, unlike yourself."  He nodded to Mottledfinch, who regretfully let the warrior up.  The Tom padded over to Firegaze.  "Thank you."  He mewed solemnly, still not aware that his father had died.  "A good number of us owe you our lives."  

Greyfoot stretched and checked over the kits and queens for injuries, then moved on to the Warriors in the clearing.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Whitestar tried edging out of the hole as quietly as possible in the back of the den, hoping they didn't even notice until he was safely out of the camp.

Firegaze stared at him, feeling her eyes begin to water with guilt and what she had to tell him. Crouching low, she murmured, "Mottledfinch, I...I don't think you understand." She glanced at Greyfoot as he padded out, obviously to check the wounds of his clanmates.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Rowanstar didn't even think about Whitestar at the moment, more concerned about the welfare of his own clanmates.  "Understand what?"  He asked with a mew, standing next to Mottledfinch as both toms waited for an answer.  "Is something wrong, Firegaze?"  Mottledfinch asked, head tilted to the side.

Greyfoot tended to the injuries of the other warriors in the clearing.  Nothing else appeared life-threatening, thankfully, but he had to make multiple trips to and from his den to get herbs of various uses.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Firegaze's guilt intensified. "You have to understand...I didn't fight for your clan out of loyalty to you, but I had to defend the kits. So that's why..." She swallowed hard, feeling her paws begin to tremble violently, "that's why I attacked your father, Mottledfinch, and I killed him," her voice grew quiet at the end, and she glanced up at the two toms standing above her with fear in her eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Rowanstar's eyes narrowed at the she-cat when she confessed to killing him.  "My deputy."  He said simply, glaring at Firegaze.

Mottledfinch dashed into the medicine cat's den, not able to believe what he'd just heard.  He returned moments later, his eyes already welling up.  "Rowanstar, he's..." He looked at Firegaze, his eyes innocent and full of tears.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 am

She bowed lower so that her belly brushed the ground. She glanced back and forth between the two toms. "I didn't mean to...I mean, it just happened. I was trying to do what I was supposed to do..." she ended the sentence with a sob. She looked at Mottledfinch, the pain in his eyes making her feel sick. "Mottledfinch, please, please forgive me," she begged, her voice rising.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 am

Mottledfinch turned away, not saying anything as he showed her his cheek.  Rowanstar looked at the she-cat solemnly.  "Firegaze." He mewed sternly, trying to get her sole focus on him.  "What you did is wrong, but I can only believe that it was an accident in light of what you just did for our clan.  Should Whitestar exile you, or try to do worse... You have a home here."  He offered quietly, turning to talk to Mottledfinch. "Now go."  He mewed back at her, then turned to try and console the grieving tom.

Greyfoot listened to his leader from afar with one ear, surprised by his generosity and willingness to forgive.  Neither were traits usually shown by the arrogant Lightningclan leader.  He padded over to Firegaze under the ruse of checking over her injuries, applying marigold to disinfect the particularly nasty ones.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 am

Her heart wrenched in her chest as she stumbled out of the den. What have I done? she thought to herself. She flinched when she felt another cat's touch, and turned to see Greyfoot applying herbs to her wounds. She smiled weakly at him, not sure what was going through his mind. "Hey, Greyfoot."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Greyfoot nodded solemnly, acting as though he didn't know her very well.  He didn't say whether or not their meeting was still on.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 am

As he worked on applying the herbs to her fur, she looked down at her paws. "Listen...I don't know if you have time to meet me tonight still, but either way I'm not sure if I should go back to my clan. Whitestar and my clanmates saw me fighting against them, so I won't be welcome..." she stopped meowing, uncertainty making her nervous.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 am

"Surely they'll know you're in the right. Just give them time until the scars you gave out healed." He chuckled quietly, nuzzling her shoulder. "But perhaps you shouldn't, so long as Whitestar is around. And I'm not sure that the entire clan would react to you favorably here either, but we won't murder you like Whitestar might." Looking across the clearing as Rowanstar walked back into his den, he asked "What did Rowanstar say to you?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:03 am

"He...he told me off for what I did, but then told me I have a home here if I so desire." Desperately, she looked into Greyfoot's eyes. "Did I do the right thing in killing that warrior?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:05 am

"It isn't always required to kill in battle."  Greyfoot mewed simply.  Leaving her side, he said "I have to prepare his body for a vigil.  Meet me tomorrow at sunhigh at the hot springs in your territory.  You can join us to remember him, or not.  Your choice."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:10 am

"Wait, Greyfoot," she mewed, reached out with her paw to touch his shoulder to try to stop him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:17 am

He turned around, wondering what else Firegaze needed him for as her paw lightly touched his shoulder.  "Yes?"  He mewed, carefully trying to plan his every action beforehand to avoid tipping anyone else off to their relationship.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 am

"What should I do to try to earn Mottledfinch's forgiveness? I just...the pain in his eyes is so hard to see, and I want to help ease that..." Firegaze pleaded with the medicine-cat, feeling tears start to come to her eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 am

Greyfoot thought for a moment before draping his tail comfortingly over her shoulders.  "Firegaze, make sure he sees you honoring his father at the vigil tonight.  And maybe it's best not to worry about it tonight, sleep on it perhaps."  He mewed quietly.  "Either you or I will come up with something by tomorrow, I'm sure of it."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:39 am

Firegaze nodded, slightly comforted. "I will come to the vigil, and I'll honor his father as much as I can." Satin that, Firegaze padded to a shaded section of the camp and laid down, miserably observing the destruction her clan had caused, and not looking forward to Greyfoot's preparation of Mottledfinch's father's body.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 am

Greyfoot grimly set about his task, setting lavender in a circle around the body to mask the scent while he groomed the blood away from the tom's neck area, Mottledfinch watching from afar as the clan began to gather around the dead cat.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:29 pm

(Hey, Fire!  You should totally join Rockclan! Very Happy )

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next