Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 7 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Greyfoot's member emerged fully from its sheath as he watched the rough blowjob, smirking knowingly at Firegaze. Now, all he needed was for the Tom to give him an accidental glance, unintended access at his tailhole, and it would be all over for Whitestar.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Firegaze grunted as she let herself slobber all over the member in her mouth. Strongly, she put her forepaws on his haunches and pushed up, brushing his tail out of the way of his tailhole for Greyfoot. She chuckled on the member, guessing what would happen next.

Whitestar panted as the dumb warrior sucked his dick. When he felt her laugh on his member, he looked back to see the Lightningclan medicine-cat, Greyfoot, standing there with his cock unsheathed. "What are you doing here? This is Airclan business. Get the fuck out." He growled threateningly.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 pm

"I don't think so, Whitestar." Greyfoot unceremoniously mounted the tom, his muscles overpowering the leader's despite his defective paw. Greyfoot slipped on a muzzle of his own invention, which would allow for Whitestar to talk and lick whatever they wanted him to, but didn't allow him to bite or raise his voice above a murmur.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Firegaze let go of the leader's cock with a pop. "Master, what would you like me to do now?"

Whitestar bristled in fear as his muzzle was confined by something. "Greyfoot, what are you doing? I swear if you stick anything inside my ass I will have my clan rip your clan apart..."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 pm

"What did you bring with you?"  He asked his slave with a purr, flicking his ears towards the hiding spot, where he'd noticed the objects on his way in the den. "Bring it all in here."

He chuckled quietly when Whitestar threatened him, his muscles rippling.  "Your clan won't do shit for you when they hear that you raped a crippled medicine cat.  My scent is spreading all over this den as we speak.  And if you say anything, I'll make sure everyone, from the kits to the elders, knows."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Firegaze huffed and dragged herself out from underneath Whitestar. She pulled her bag over and showed the items. "Here," she began, "we have tendrils with thorns to wrap around any cock or teat, to cause pain and to stop anything from coming out. And here," she gestured to the second item, "is the whip, but this time covered in thorns." She went back to the front of the two toms and crouched low. "What shall I do, master?"

Whitestar gulped as he realized he had been outsmarted. When he heard what Firegaze had with her, he struggled under the tom. "Please," he whispered, begging, "please don't do this. I'm a leader."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 pm

"Hmm..."  Greyfoot thought for a moment.  "Wrap one of those tendrils around His cock.  And crouch next to Whitekit."  He purred, using his tail to grasp a stick out of his bundle.

He almost laughed out loud when Whitestar began to beg.  "You're not a leader here, Whitekit.  You're my bitch."  With that, and a deep chuckle, he pushed his cock into the leader's ass.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Firegaze obediently used her paws and teeth to tightly wrap the thorny tendril around Whitestar's cock, spitting in his face every time he whimpered. "I may be a slave, but at least I'm not a kit like you, whore," she hissed in Whitekit's face.

Whitekit writhed in pain as another tom's member penetrated him. "Please... Anything but this. Anything but being buttfucked"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 pm

"How does it feel to be talked down to by a slave, bitch?" Greyfoot growled into the tom's ear, inserting the stick grasped in his tail into Firegaze's pussy.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Firegaze groaned and used her own tail to pump the stick in and out of her, giving her master a clear view of her underside. She soon came all over the stick. "Oh... Yes" she hissed.

Whitekit scrunched his eyes in pain, refusing to respond until the tendril on his cock was making him bleed. "It's...it's humiliating. And it hurts so bad. Can Firegaze take that thing off my dick?" He whimpered his plead.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:19 pm

"Why not?  I want to see you cum thanks to my massive cock, like the little slut you are."  Greyfoot growled down at the kit beneath him, continuing to fuck his tailhole and gripping his scruff tightly in his jaws.  "Slave, take off the tendril and give him the pleasure of eating your ass."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Firegaze obeyed immediately, 'accidentally' kissing the tom's member as she bit it off and tossed it to the side. "Listen to me, pet, you're going to clean my tailhole out until its squeaky clean, understand?" The tom nodded his head, sniffling.

The bitch was forced to bury his face into the she-cat's ass, just as Firegaze had done to her master. He felt this penis begin to throb ever so lightly against his will.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Greyfoot noticed that the tom beneath him was beginning to enjoy this a little bit and responded by thrusting harder and deeper into his ass, the 'kit's' tailhole now starting to take almost his entire cock with every thrust. He reached between Whitekit's legs with one of his forepaws and started pumping the other tom's shaft with it.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Firegaze purred at the submissive tom, his tongue still working her ass. She giggled. "Master, our bitch is cooperating well. Should I reward him?"

At Greyfoot's touch, Whitestar's erection increased until it reached full length in the tom's paw. He began to go with his rough treatment. "Oh Greyfoot, show me how a Lightningclan cat fucks. You have two Airclan cats at your paws, mate is both however you wish."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm

"Yes, give the slut a little treat, he's starting to enjoy it now." Greyfoot growled, smirking as Whitestar begged for more. He pulled himself all the way out of the tom, feeling the difference as his cock was exposed to the warm air after fucking the Tom's ass. Then, all at once, he slammed himself balls deep into the Tom and then continued.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Firegaze purred and knelt beneath their slut, taking his cock in one paw and balls in another, rubbing them both. She felt his cock pulse faster and faster, and knew he was weakening. "Do it, I dare you." She smirked, rubbing faster.

Whitestar groaned as he took the tom's entire cock, feeling his balls slap his ass. He moaned out loud and tried talking dirty. "C'mon Greyfoot, you call that fucking a tom? You're pathetic. And I just want you to know, you have a puny dick. What she-cat would ever want you?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Greyfoot stopped abruptly at Whitestar's pathetic attempt at dirty talk. "Whip." He demanded from his slave softly, pulling out of the tom and padding around to his front side. "Say that again, slut?" He purred with an evil grin on his face.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Laughing maniacally but also a little uncertainly, Firegaze handed him the whip and stepped back to watch her leader's punishment.

The tom's eyes widened as the dominant tom approached his frontside with a whip, which was covered in sharp thorns. "Oh dear Starclan, please don't do that!" He tried appeasing the tom by bowing his head and licking his front legs.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

"I was going to finish you off, tomwhore, but you brought this upon yourself." Greyfoot mounted the tom's head and forced his cock into Whitestar's muzzle, hitting the back of the leader's throat as he pushed himself all the way in. "Now, suck." He growled. Turning back to Firegaze, he smirked. "Keep pleasuring him, but no cumming until I have filled his muzzle with mine."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Firegaze dipped her head. "Yes, master." She crawled underneath the tom and resumed her rubbing, and she playfully began to rub his shaft from base to tip. She was going to disobey her master's last order purposefully, as his punishments were always enjoyable.

Out of fear, the leader, being reduced to kitten status, sucked the tom intently, massaging it with his tongue and positioning his head so he could go balls deep into his mouth. However, more terror filled him as Firegaze's paws worked their magic, and he came all over her paws, moanin on the dick in his mouth.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Greyfoot heard Whitestar groan and knew that his orders had been disobeyed. "What did I just fucking say, slave?" He hooked his forepaws under her shoulders and dragged her out from under the tom, whipping her exposed belly once, then cracked the whip against Whitestar's back. "This is what happens when you disobey." He growled, thrusting into the white Tom's mouth and whipping them both alternately until he finally came, forcing Whitestar to swallow it all as he lashed the white Tom again.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 pm

She whimpered in pain at each lash, the thorns digging into her skin and fur. "I'm sorry, master, I'm sorry" she cried over and over at each lash. She kept her belly exposed for the whip obediently.

Whitestar felt tears flow down his eyes as he was forced to swallow another tom's cum, tasting it's bitterness. His back burned from the harsh whipping, and he felt utterly low with the thought at how he was being treated, and almost liking it. He held the tom's dick in his mouth reluctantly, awaiting his next order.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm

"Slave, take the stick and fuck him with it."  He flicked his ears towards Whitestar's backside.  "Now, bitch, talk dirty to me- correctly."  He commanded gruffly, the whip threateningly poised to strike him again.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Fireblaze obeyed happily, roughly shoving the stick up his ass with her mouth and thrusting it in and out, splinters piercing his insides. "Take this, you filthy pile of dung!" she laughed, thrusting the stick deep within him, watching him cry out.

Whitestar gulped, crying out at each thrust from the stick. "Oh, Greyfoot, you're so much more muscular, so much more stronger, than me. Your huge cock makes mine look like a kit's. I'm your property, my body is your property, my mouth, my tailhole, my paws, everything is yours!"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:04 am

"Better," he purred quietly, watching her penetrate his ass with a grin. "You hurt my slave, Kit.  Let this be a lesson to not damage my property again."  He began to stroke his own member with his tail.  "Now, savor my balls."  He growled out to the bitch, whipping him again.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next