Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] Empty This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Pretty much what the title says, a principal gets together with a student and blah blah blah lol
But this one is a pure anthro rp, and I was thinking two characters each, so one male one female, the high schools are single species, so there is one species of anthro in the school.
Species and characters can be decided after someone joins. Razz

Name:
Species:
Principal/student:
Looks:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Greg Yeager
Species: Dog -> Border collie
Principal/Student: Principal
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/b6/2b/10b62bcbbb017b668e800a74ea0f8ddd.jpg
Other: He is a rather hot looking man for a principal, a lot of the girls in the school talk about him

Name: Jane James
Species: Wolf
Principal/Student: Student
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/f3/f6/a3f3f6006d39f4c2cd80274b27d6a002.jpg
Other: Most of the young male teachers at her school talk about how good she looks while they are in the teachers' lounge

We can always change the species of them if you don't like dogs or lions ^^

Last edited by ~Canadian~Bacon~ on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Name: Aeris Frostglare, known as Ari or Is
Species: Dog > Albino Australian Shepherd
Principal/student: Student
Looks: Mmkay, the thing's being stupid. I can't post external links for 7 days. Look up sexy anthro on google and find the white dog with the multicolored blue and pink bra with black tipped bangs and blue eyes. Same character that I used on the RP with Darky where we did the jail break.
Other: Nick's little sister.

Name: Nick Frostglare
Species: Wolf
Principal/student: Principal
Looks: Again, being stupid. He's a strong, large, black and white wolf anthro with brown eyes.
Other: "Brother" to Aeris, adopted.

Last edited by Silver on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silver

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Idk if my explanation made sense lol, one character was supposed to be a principal and the other a student, each high school is made of one single species of anthro, so like one whole school is made of wolves and another is made of dogs for example, if that makes sense lol, I can change my lion character to be in the same school as Nick tho ^^"

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Ohhhhh. xD

Okay, that makes sense. You can if you want, or I can change Nick.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:21 pm

If you can edit Nick to a principal I can replace my lion char with a wolf Razz

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Sure. c:

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm

You wanna start or me? Razz

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm

joo can start. x3 )

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Alright Razz

Greg sat in his office and he yawned, the border collie stretched and continued his random paperwork, waiting for some stupid student to do something stupid so he actually had something to do that day.

Jane gave a giggle as she stood out back with her friends, a smoke in her hand and she took a long drag from it, leaning against the wall and her tail swayed back and forth, the group she hung around with was always the bad kids, and Jane had recently scrapped with another girl for talking smack about her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Aeris was sitting around in the office again, her mother was leaving early from her job as a desk lady. "Alright, hun, I'll see you when I get home." she said. Aeris nodded, rolling her eyes.

Nick walked through the parking lot, hearing that there was a group of kids acting out behind the school in the middle of fifth period. Seeing them, he growled. "Hey! You! You should be inside!" he snapped.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Greg glanced out the window and he saw Aeris, he raised a brow and threw a pencil at the window to get her attention.

Jane took another drag from her smoke and she scoffed, "Aww come on, most of us have a free period" She easily lied, her friends snickered and she kicked one of them on the knee, laughing with them.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm

She flicked her ear, glancing over. She raised a brow and then walked into his office. "Can I help you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Go to class now. Detentions for all of you. One more word and it's in-school-suspension for three months. Also, no smoking on campus." he snapped.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 pm

"You seemed bored" He chuckled softly and pulled out a deck of cards, "Wanna play a game?" He asked.

Jane scoffed, "Great" She huffed and took a final drag from her smoke, putting it out and walking back to class.

(Brb supper I'll be a few mins)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm

( Kk )

She smiled. "Sure." she said, sitting down at the chair infront of his desk.

He groaned. "Hold on. Jane, is it? Come to my office."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:20 pm

"Great, looks like we both need something to do" The collie chuckled and dealt them out some cards, "What's for fancy when it comes to cards?" He asked.

"Oh what? Going to expel me for my tone? Yeah right" She laughed and kept walking, ignoring the principal, eventually meeting with a girl and growling, the two beginning to scrap, pulling at hair and kicking, throwing punches, Jane seemed to be a target when it came to fights.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 pm

She giggled softly. "God, I don't even know. Go fish? I've never really known anything else."

He snarled, pulling the two girls apart. "Both of you. My office. NOW."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 pm

"That's fine" he chuckled and dealt the cards, "You want to go first?" He asked, his tail swaying back and forth.

Both girls snarled at one another, Jane had a torn ear from where one of her ear rings was ripped out and the other girl looked worse.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:27 pm

She nodded, then leaned forward to pick five cards out of the deck. Her shirt moved a little bit downward, more of her breasts showing. Her nipples weren't visible yet. She leaned back, looking at her cards.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:29 pm

His ears flicked and he forced himself not to look, no matter how much he wanted to, his tail thumped against the chair he was in and he did the same.

Both girls snarled at one another, Jane had a torn ear from where one of her ear rings was ripped out and the other girl looked worse.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 pm

(Sorry x3)

She looked up at him, grinning softly. She looked sexy in the lighting, her breasts looking just as big as they were.

Nick lead both girls into his office. He growled. "You." he pointed to the other girl. "In-school suspension, four months. Out, now." he snarled, watching the other girl leave. "You. In-school punishment for the rest of the year. In my office. After school. Every day."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 pm

(Ish otay Razz)

"You got any sevens?" He asked her, trying not to sneak glances at her, though he did get a few glances in.

Jane scoffed, "Why should she get it easy?! She's the one that came at me!" The she-wolf snapped and glared at him, "She gets four months and I get the rest of the year!?" She growled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:42 pm

She shook her head. "Go fish." she said, grinning widely. Her shirt slipped a little bit as she shifted back.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing her arm and locking the door, taking her into a "closet" that was really a secret room. He locked that door and turned on the light, a large cabinet in the other side of the room and a mattress on the floor. He pushed her onto the mattress and ripped off her shirt. "Please. Her punishment is much worse."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:46 pm

He gave a huff, puffing out his cheeks like a child, grabbing a card, "Go" He fake pouted.

Jane yelped and her ears pinned back, she quickly covered her large breasts, growling defensively, she always hated her breast size since she never found bras that fit, unless she special ordered them, but she didn't have the money to do so. She growled more at him, unsure of what she should do.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 pm

She giggled. "Any ones?" she asked, raising a brow seductively.

He smirked, ripping the rest of her clothes off and then taking his own off. He pushed her back down and rubbed her pussy, rubbing his cock on her stomach and sucking on a breast.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

"Fucker" He growled and tossed down the ones he had, his ears back and he was still fake pouting, his large muscles showed through his tight shirt and he huffed.

She yelped and tried squirming against him, it wasn't like she hadn't had any action like that before, but she was freaking out since he was her principal, "G-get off!" She yelped, still trying to cover herself, forcing back a moan as he sucked on her breast and rubbed her pussy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next