Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:57 pm

She giggled, taking the cards. "Your go." she grinned, her nipples almost showing.

He rolled his eyes. "This or juvy for ten years, including court." he growled, rubbing and sucking harder. He fingered her clit, swirling around it and taking two fingers, splitting and rubbing.

Silver

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:00 pm

"Any fives?" He asked and glanced at her, his tail wagging faster, he was glad he was at the desk, it hid the fact that his cock was sliding out of his sheath, unless one looked under the desk.

"I'd rather juvy over rape!" She yelped, trying to squirm free from his grasp, nearly letting out a moan, she tried kicking him anywhere she could.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

"God damnit." she chuckled, rolling her eyes. She flicked a five forward, grinning.

"Ten years?" he asked. "Really. Well." he pushed her back down, tying her up. "Too bad. You're mine." he snarled, pushing a gag into her mouth and buckling it. He had tied her legs spread, so he started fingering her pussy and licking her clit, swirling it roughly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:05 pm

He gave a slight smirk and took the fives, "Alright your turn" He said and watched her.

She was about to answer before he gagged her, she gave a cry and still tried to struggle, tears in her eyes, even if she was a tough girl, it was just an act, no one knew her real story.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 pm

"Fours?" she asked, a hint of mystery in her voice.

He moved upwards, sucking on her neck, and shoved his cock into her pussy.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

"Ha! Nope! Go fish" He chuckled softly.

She gave a loud cry, which was muffled by the gag, tears streamed down her cheek and she still tried to get free.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 pm

She groaned, rolling her eyes, and smirked. She picked a card from the pile and laughed, eyes widening. "Hah!" she said, flipping the card. Surprisingly enough, a four.

He fucked her roughly, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:16 pm

He gave a groan and threw his hands into the air, "Fucker" He grumbled but chuckled.

Her tears continued to fall, she turned her head away from him and she gave up, she knew she couldn't get away from him now, she just let it happen, it didn't even feel good to her, she was used to it rough, but it just plain hurt her now.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:24 pm

She smiled, giggling.

He noticed how upset she was and his heart dropped. He had do keep doing this, keep up this act. He had to show power. He pulled away, realizing what he'd done. "I'm... sorry..." he said quietly, quickly pulling his and her clothes onto them and taking everything off of her rope or gag wise. He wiped one of the tears from her cheek and quickly got up, scratching the back of his neck. He left everything, his house keys, school bag, paperwork, everything, in his office and ran out of the building to his car, quickly driving off somewhere.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:26 pm

He gave a fake pout again, puffing out his cheeks, he looked at his hand, "Any kings?" He asked her.

Jane just laid there once she was untied, curling up and sobbing quietly to herself, she shook badly, her ears were back and even if her eyes were closed, her tears still fell at a fast rate.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

"Go fish." she said, laughing softly.

Nick wasn't at school for two weeks straight. Someone, being the desk lady, had found him drunk outside of his house, passed out.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:30 pm

He grumbled and grabbed a card, smirking, he turned the card and showed it to her, it was in fact a king.

Jane was still in the room, she hadn't moved the entire time, all her friends were wondering where she was, some even asking the lady in the office to call her house, but no answer.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 pm

"Damnit." she growled, laughing.

The TV in the room was always on, on the news. Eventually it pulled up as him. The title: DRUNKEN MAN IN GIRL'S HOUSE.

"Yes, infact, this man walked up to my house saying: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. He wouldn't stop. I... I just want my daughter back!" it was a lady, crying. Jane's mother. In the background, Nick was staggering around.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 pm

He gave a laugh and his tail wagged, his tip was slightly poking out of his pants, he didn't notice but if he did, he'd be glad his desk was blocking it.

Jane slowly opened her eyes, she watched the tv and gave a frown, she slowly stood, staggering then she wrapped a large coat around herself, hiding her face as well, she walked right out of the school, stumbling down the street to her house.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:38 pm

She smiled. "Hmmm... how 'bout we gamble with it?" she asked, grinning widely.

Nick had eventually passed out, an ambulance taking him off.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:40 pm

"How so?" He asked and raised a brow.

Jane stumbled to her house, eventually collapsing on her front lawn, the coat still covering her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 pm

"Hmmm... I dunno." she grinned. "I guess you can pick, I lost that round."

Jane's mother found her and ran over, hugging her tight.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm

"Naw, you can pick, you came up with the idea" He chuckled softly.

Jane just mumbled and she was too weak to talk, her eyes drooping and she just curled up against her mother.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:46 pm

"I pick for you to pick." she said cleverly, grinning.

Jane's mother took her inside and let her lay on her bed, bringing her food and tea.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 pm

"Hmm.... Fine" He said and smirked, "If I win, you stay in my office all day for the rest of the semester, I'll have your teachers bring your work here everyday" He said.

Jane began thinking, giving a sigh, "Mom.... Why did you make me give her up....?" She asked quietly, hiding her face.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 pm

"Seriously? Fine." she said, giggling. Can't be that bad. I have no friends anyways, I'm the main target of bullies. Plus, he's nice... and... and cute... she thought.

Jane's mother looked away. "What are you talking about?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 pm

"What are your conditions?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" She snapped and sat up, she looked horrible, her cheeks were still stained with tears, her eyes were red, she leaned over, grabbing a picture from her bedside table, "The daughter you forced me to give up" She snapped again.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 pm

"Ooh, I see where this is going. Hmmm... anything goes, just no death." she said, laughing.

Jane's mother backed away. "You were young and stupid... too young to make the mistake I made!" she snapped back.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 pm

"Alright then" He smirked.

"She was still my daughter! Your granddaughter! You cant make decisions like that for me!" She yelled, fresh tears rolling down her face, "I was actually happy when I found out about her, I thought you would have been too!" She snapped then turned away, her body trembling.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:04 pm

She grinned. "What do you have up your sleeve?"

"You were fifteen! Look, I love you so much, but this isn't the life I wanted for you! I'm thirty-three, do you know what that means?!" she snapped.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next