Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 11 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Jane hid her face in his chest, sobbing, "I'm pregnant" She mumbled, "Five months" She sobbed, she looked nothing close to five months, she had gained a bit of weight, but it wasn't noticeable, her smoking had kept her weight down, but she had no symptoms that would suggest her being pregnant until really looking back.

He growled and slowly pulled his shirt off.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 11 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:36 pm

She grinned, one of her hands trailing to his pants.

"I... I'm sorry..." he said, eyes wide. "I take full responsibility... I... I'll take care of you Jane, of Roni, of... of the baby... I... this is all my fault. I hate seeing you like this... I'm so sorry..." he started crying off to the side, moving away and laying on the floor. "I'm sorry I did this to you..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 pm

He smirked, nibbling her ear softly and grinding against her.

"It isn't your fault, I shouldn't have been smoking for the past five months" She mumbled and crawled over to him, cupping his cheeks, wiping his tears away with her thumbs, "Babe, we both wanted this if it did happen, we just made a mistake, we can do this" She said, tears still going down her face.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 pm

She smirked, unbuckling his pants.

(Leaving for the airport. I have to leave my laptop... see you in 7 days!! T-T)

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:59 pm

He pulled her clothing off and smirked slyly.

(-sob- Nuuuu otay)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:14 pm

She grinned, leaving his boxers on.

He sighed. "Alright." he said, wiping the tears from her cheeks and bringing her into a hug.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 pm

He growled and nipped the nape of her neck.

She gave a soft smile and hugged him back, "The doctor said she'd call you later to tell you what you need to do" She mumbled into his chest.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Nipped the nape of her neck... xD SO MANY N'S. )

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He nodded, stroking her hair. "Rest, love..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:52 pm

(XD)

He began grinding hard against her and he smirked.

"I'm fine..." She mumbled quietly as she fell asleep, completely drained, not too long after the house phone started ringing.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm

She grinned, glancing at him seductively.

He walked over and answered the phone. "Hello?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:01 pm

He yanked his boxers off and rubbed his semi-limp cock against her.

"Hello, I'm guessing your Jane's partner?" A woman's voice came through the phone.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:07 pm

She smirked, getting down on her knees. "Let me help you with that, sir." she said seductively, kissing his tip.

He nodded. "Yes, that would be me." he replied, frowning.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:09 pm

He leaned his hands against the wall and smirked.

"Alright, I'm just going to explain things you'll need to do to help her, since she didn't know about the pregnancy" The woman explained.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 pm

She kissed his tip, then ran her tongue over it and swirled it. She moved and licked all the way up his cock, then she licked and kissed his length and then did the same to his balls. She eventually took his large cock into her mouth, looking up at him.

He nodded. "Alright. Also... is... is there a way I could help to get her to stop smoking?" he asked softly, sounding worried.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:20 pm

He gave a low groan and bucked his hips, his tail swaying swiftly.

"Well, you could just take her smokes every time she buys some, but with what I told her might happen, that might have scared her enough to stop herself from smoking" The doctor explained, her voice soft, "Now, she can only eat healthy things, and she shouldn't be up and moving a lot" She said, "And try to keep her stress levels as low as you can, that will help out a lot, if she gets stressed, just give her a massage or just try to calm her" She added, "Oh, and I have her some medication she'll need to take at each meal to help the baby" The doctor finished.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 pm

She smiled, closing her eyes. She gagged a few times, taking his full cock in as well as balls. She pulled out, gasping, and then took it back in.

He nodded. "Alright. When can I pick up the Medicine?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 pm

He gave a groan and bucked his hips again, his hands tangled in her hair.

"I sent them home with her, last I saw she put the bag in her purse" The doctor explained, "And if either of you think anything is going wrong, just directly call this number" She said, checking over a few things, "Oh right, there is a possibility the baby will be born early and with some deformities, that's just a warning to you, I told Jane what could happen, but its a 90% chance there will be some sort of deformity" She stated.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:48 pm

She grinned, sucking harder.

He sighed and nodded. "Alright... thank you, doctor."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:54 pm

He panted and gave a low growl, bucking his hips harder.

"One last thing, I didn't tell Jane since she was gone before I really noticed, but the baby is a girl" She said gently, "If you need anything don't hesitate to call" She said then hung up.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 pm

She smirked up at him, her head bobbing up and down.

He nodded. "Okay." he said, hanging up as well. He walked over to Jane and picked her up, as well as Roni, and took them to his bed.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 pm

He groaned loudly and bucked his hips, pushing her head closer.

Jane mumbled in her sleep and she cuddled up to him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:10 pm

She continued to suck, swirling the tip again.

He sat on the bed, wide awake, and stroked her hair.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Pre-cum slid from his tip and he gave a loud groan.

Jane eventually woke and she gave a small yawn, looking a little better, but not really.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:19 pm

She swallowed it and pulled out, grinning. "You have somewhere else to put that cum, babe." she growled lustfully, taking her panties off slowly and rubbing her cunt onto his wet cock.

He had moved her shirt down so that Roni could breast-feed and had fallen asleep beside her.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 pm

He smirked, picking her up by her ass and thrusting roughly into her pussy.

Jane glanced down and smiled softly, adjusting Roni softly and watching her, for once she had quite a bit of energy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next