Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveclan [Private With Lovebird]

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Loveclan [Private With Lovebird] - Page 12 Empty Re: Loveclan [Private With Lovebird]

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Silverwish moaned softly when she felt a tongue on her core.  Realizing by the annoyed growl behind her that Stream wasn't participating, she mewed "Come on now Stream, be a good girl, or I won't be one either."  She held her muzzle just above Stream's core, occasionally flicking her tongue over it to tease the calico, make her want more.

Sun straddled Cloud's chest with a soft purr, forcing his cock into the other Tom's muzzle.

Bear watched Sun and Cloud with a gentle blush, then looked up at Eagle, ears hot with embarrassment.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Loveclan [Private With Lovebird] - Page 12 Empty Re: Loveclan [Private With Lovebird]

Post by Lovebird Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Stream arched her back at the teasing, biting back a whimper, but still refused to lick her mother. 

A growl continuing to rumble in her throat, Ripple nosed Silverwish's clit. 

Eagle smirked at Bear's embarrassment.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:42 am

Silverwish continued the teasing, purring and pressing her muzzle against Stream's lips and gently purring in addition to the infrequent licks.

Bear looked up at Eagle again.  "Can we...?"  He flicked his ears towards Sun and Cloud, still blushing.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:44 am

A whimper escaped Stream and she involuntarily bucked her hips, ears pinning back. 

Ripple paused from licking Silverwish and used her paws to force Stream's muzzle into her, moaning slightly. She then turned back to Silverwish and resumed licking herr core. 

Eagle grinned in reply.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:46 am

Lovebird wrote:Mossflower flinched. "It...it's your eye(s)."
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Silverwish purred even louder against Stream's core when Ripple finally forced her kin to participate, finally dipping her tongue inside Stream's core, moaning when the contact on her own pussy continued.

Bear slowly lowered himself into a submissive crouch, looking back at Eagle needily.

"What?"  What about my eye?  Take it off, I want to look in a puddle." Duststorm began to panick slightly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Stream writhed underneath them, shutting her eyes tightly and refusing to lick her mother/move her muzzle inside her. 

Eagle smirked, mountains Bear. 

Ripple growled, licking deeper into Silverwish. 

"I can't take it off!" Mossflower cried.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Silverwish moaned out as she pushed her muzzle deep inside Stream, lapping at the entrance to Stream's womb.

Bear groaned softly when he was mounted by Eagle.

"Why?" Duststorm asked quietly, his head hanging low as he realized that his panic might have hurt Mossflower.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Ripple pushed her muzzle into the medicine cat, her tongue brushing her g-spot. 

Stream moaned into Ripple, her ears flattening. 

"Silverwish said not to until she said so,"" Mossflower whispered.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Silverwish gasped, her head jerking reflexively as she mewled out needily at the tongue at her G-spot. Groaning, she mewed "Right there! Please!" She then dove back inside Stream, lapping furiously.

Bear shuffled his paws, waiting for Eagle to do something in his advantageous position.

"What else did she say?" What's wrong with my eye?" Duststorm whispered in return, pressing his head up against her shoulder apologetically.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:27 pm

(Oops. I forgot Eagle xD)

Eagle grabbed onto Bear's scruff, thrusting deeply into his tail-hole. 

Ripple pushed more of her muzzle into her, nudging her g-spot with her nose. 

Stream writhed under them, unable to hold back her moans now. 

Mossflower rested her muzzle in between his ears, sighing miserably. "She doubts you'll ever see out of it again."
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Bear yowled out in pain as Eagle suddenly stretched his virgin tailhole, growling and panting softly as he tried to recover from the burst of pain.

Silverwish moaned loudly inside of Stream, the muffled sound carrying to Ripple's ears as she pumped her muzzle rapidly inside of Stream, her climax approaching.

"What?" Duststorm mewed gravely, shocked.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:43 pm

(Why do you only reply on RockClan once Bacon has ;-; )

Eagle stopped briefly to let him adjust since he was on relatively good terms with the other tom. 

Stream came without warning, arching her back as her juices coated Silverwish's muzzle. 

Ripple lapped furiously at her g-spot. 

Mossflower flattened her ears.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:59 pm

(I don't reply on group RP's with just one other person because I don't want anyone to feel excluded. DX )

Bear clenched his teeth for a moment before he finally relaxed. "Go on," he purred, looking up at the older Tom to encourage him.

Silverwish gasped for breath as she was swamped by Stream's cum, frantically licking up whatever she could as Ripple brought her right to the edge of climax.

Duststorm sighed, laying his head down in defeat.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 pm

( D: )

Eagle started to thrust in and out of him, groaning out at the tightness. 

Stream went limp, panting. 

Ripple lapped at her inner walls, purring. 

Mossflower nuzzled him comfortingly.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm

(Canadian's been gone for a lot longer than usual, though. I'll reply there.)

Bear groaned softly, curling his tail around Eagle's hindleg, the stretching of his walls slowly beginning to provide not pain, but pleasure.

Silverwish gasped and climaxed around Ripple's muzzle, groaning as her cum gushed out in waves.

Duststorm laid there silently for a moment, contemplating the gravity of losing one of his eyes. "Mossflower... I may not be able to hunt anymore… I'll be a worthless elder my entire life."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:39 pm

( Smile )

Eagle groaned, speeding up his thrusts slightly. 

Ripple pulled her muzzle out, eagerly lapping up her cum, but some dropped onto Stream. 

"No you won't!" Mossflower cried.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Bear growled lustily, enjoying himself immensely as Eagle picked up the pace of the thrusts.  The brown Tom brushed his tail over Eagle's balls, occasionally flicking over his tailhole.

Silverwish groaned and turned herself around, still on top of Stream.  Purring, she began to grind her pussy against Stream's, their cum-covered cores sliding over one another easily.  She pressed her muzzle to Ripple's, silently asking for a kiss with the lusty glow in her blue eyes.

"Mossflower, I'll lose all of my depth perception.  I'll be useless."  Duststorm turned his head away from her in shame.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Eagle growled into the other tom's scruff with pleasure, upping the tempo of his thrusts until he was slamming into him relentlessly. 

Stream groaned out slightly, arching her back. 

Ripple kissed Silverwish, half-closing her eyes and moving her tail to touch herself, her core aching with need. 

"No you won't," Mossflower whispered, brushing his cheek with her nose. "You'll learn how to hunt with one eye. Others have done it."
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Bear moaned as Eagle's thrusts became relentless, the lesbian kiss in front of him almost pushing him over the edge.

"No you don't."  Silverwish commanded, batting her tail away from her core with a paw.  Instead she broke the kiss and crouched over Stream, still grinding against the calico, and teasingly nosed Ripple's clit.

Duststorm pinned his ears back.  "You think so?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Eagle moaned quietly, thrusting deeply into Bear. 

Ripple let out a whined, arching her back. 

Stream writhed beneath her, bucking her hips slightly. 

"I know so," Mossflower mewed softly.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Bear gasped, his claws tearing at the earth beneath them as Eagle used him, bringing the Tom closer to climax with each thrust.

Silverwish ran her tongue over Silverwish's slit once, then forced her muzzle inside, purring loudly.  She noticed Stream's writhing and placed her tail between their cores, so that they ground not only into one another, but into the soft, furry appendage.

Duststorm smiled weakly and, using her voice to locate her, kissed her.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Eagle groaned out as the walls of his tail-hole contracted around his member, about to climax. 

Mossflower purred quietly and closed her eyes, kissing him back lovingly. 

Stream let out a gasp, arching her back. 

Ripple moaned out loudly, arching her back.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:22 am

"Harder!"  Bear moaned out the command, his tail tip pushing inside Eagle's tailhole.

Duststorm pulled away after a long moment and purred, rubbing his muzzle against hers.  "Where is Silverwish?  I was thinking she could check to see if you were... You know."  He mewed with a little embarassment.

Silverwish's tail fur was matted together by their wetness, and the she-cat moaned out into Ripple's core as she continued to please Stream's mother and Stream.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 am

Mossflower suddenly frowned. "I have no idea. She left the den a while ago."

Eagle moaned loudly, slamming harder into the tom. 

Ripple writhed at Silverwish's skilled tongue, moaning helplessly. 

Stream panted and moaned, writhing.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next