Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 17 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 am

Firegaze responded to both of the tom's kissing fervently, lapping at their tongues and lips and closing her eyes in bliss, the scent of two toms dominating her world and making her feel like the center of attention. However, as Firegaze kissed Mottledfinch, she noticed he didn't use his tongue correctly, and she broke the kiss to purr, "Mottledfinch, I love you, but your kissing needs some work. Maybe Greyfoot could teach you." She smirked at the idea.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 am

"As in, paws on?"  Mottledfinch asked, narrowing his eyes playfully at her and batting her nose at the idea of kissing his best friend- a tom.

"I'd do it."  Greyfoot purred in reply, chuckling.  His mind went back to the escapade with Whitestar the previous day.  He'd enjoyed that, so, why not go for it again?

Mottledfinch carefully stood up and padded over to Greyfoot, standing over the other tom until Greyfoot brought their muzzles crashing together in a sloppy kiss, the medicine cat making sure every angle was perfect for Firegaze to see their tongues move into one another's mouths, and to watch the action in general

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Firegaze watched the two toms kiss in fascination, wondering how they would treat each other. Greyfoot had been rough on Whitestar for obvious reasons, but this was his best friend. As they made out, she began to groom her fur of all the cum on her while watching the show, hoping to be spotless from all the cum on her fur by the time the two finished.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Greyfoot purred into the lip lock between himself and his best friend, clearly enjoying himself.  He wondered whether or not Mottledfinch was enjoying this as much as he was, and decided that the other Tom must be when he began purring as well, their lips crashing together again and again.

Mottledfich was surprised at first when Greyfoot kissed him, but melted into it.  Eventually, he picked up on how to properly use his tongue, and tried the technique on Greyfoot, elicting a purr from the medicine cat.  

After a moment, Greyfoot broke the kiss and stepped aside.  "I'd say he's got the essentials down, but why don't you judge it as well, Firegaze?"  Grinning, he stepped back for the she-cat.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Firegaze nodded and stood up, knocking Mottledfinch onto his back so that she could straddle his body. Leaning her head down, she lapped at his cheek before locking lips with the tom, but not making any other move, looking at him in the eye to indicate he should do the work.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Greyfoot sat aside and watched, smirking.  All thoughts of her earlier refusal to take his kits had left his mind for now, replaced by lust.

Mottledfinch's eyes smirked back at hers when he interpreted her look correctly and did like Greyfoot had showed him, his tongue quickly touring her mouth before swirling around own tongue, tying them together.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Firegaze saw Greyfoot watching them and smiled inwardly, hoping he'd forget completely about the kit incident from earlier. She let Mottledfinch kiss her however he wished for a few moments before kissing back, accepting his tongue with her own and practically licking at his tongue, meanwhile letting one of her delicate paws wrap around the top of his head passionately to hold his head in place as they kissed.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Mottledfinch purred quietly into their lip lock.  Feeling her paw snake around him to hold his muzzle against hers, he growled lustily into her mouth.

Greyfoot watched with a smirk, stretching lazily.  The earlier incidents had almost been forgotten as his mind focused solely on the show before him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:22 pm

"I love you," she murmured into his mouth, breaking the kiss and laying her head on his chest, embracing him and feeling his warmth seep into her. "Do you really forgive me?" She asked as she looked into the tom's eyes, knowing he was probably feeling a storm of feelings sweep into him at the question.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Mottledfinch purred loudly in reply to Firegaze's proclamation of love for him.  Pinning his ears back at her question, he thought for a moment, emotions tugging at him in all different directions.  He loved her, he knew that well.  But could he really love a murderer, the one who killed his kin nonetheless?  And could he really share her with any other Tom?  After a minute, he answered "Yes."  

Greyfoot sat by, watching the exchange with interest, and smirking at his answer.  "Come on, lovebirds, we've got to get back to camp for now.  I'll be missed sooner or later."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 am

Firegaze hugged her new mate for a few more seconds before nodding in agreement and kissing his chest one more time before getting up to stand beside him, wrapping her tail around him to keep him held close. "We don't have to keep our relationship a secret, do we, Mottledfinch?" she asked, tipping her head and looking at him with wide eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:42 am

"Of course not, love."  Mottledfinch purred loudly, rubbing his muzzle against her cheek, loving their closeness as they walked back towards Lightningclan territory, the Tom gazing into the she-cat's eyes.

Greyfoot smiled warmly at the pair and pressed against Firegaze on the other side.  "Your relationship is going to be the one everyone knows about, so that if anything major happens, I can deflect the suspicion onto Mottledfinch."  The medicine cat explained.  "For example, if you were to get pre-" he stopped himself there, and walked the rest of the way to camp in silence.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Firegaze stared after the tom to camp, worry filling her up now. As they had mated, she hadn't been concerned about what he would think about her refusal of his kits, but now she felt a small worm of guilt crawl through her. She didn't think she could ever confess to him how she'd prefer Mottledfinch's kits over his, though she still loved him.

As they entered the camp, she looked at Mottledfinch questioningly, and asked, "Would you mind if I talked to Greyfoot...alone? I think we need to talk."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:17 pm

"Go ahead." Mottledfinch mewed quietly. The same slight feeling of guilt had crept into him, and he suddenly was struck by the thought that perhaps a walk alone in the quiet forest would help him as well. "I'll go hunting over by the border." He broke away from the pair and turned back around in the general direction they'd just come from.

Greyfoot turned to Firegaze, his eyes fixed on her beaitiful blue orbs. "What do you want to say?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Firegaze nodded at Mottledfinch and gave him an affectionate tail-flick on his flank right before he headed out. Turning to Greyfoot, she felt her mouth go dry. "I...well, you look upset..." she tried playing dumb, "I do really love you, you know that, right?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Greyfoot blinked as he listened to her. "Sure. But compared to Mottledfinch?" He mewed simply, pinning his ears back. "I see why you would find me unworthy of fathering kits."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Firegaze couldn't stop herself from staring at his limp paw. Was it true? Deep inside, she knew it partially was. But there was also something else, and she decided to blurt it all out. "Yes, Greyfoot, sometimes I can't help but wonder about your ability as a father because of your paw. But it's more than that." She let all her emotions surge through her and let it all out by hissing, "but I also don't want to have kits who can't know their true father because he's a medicine-cat!" She stepped forward into his face, perking her ears up high compared to his pinned ones. "And a medicine-cat isn't supposed to have kits!" She felt her voice rising in anger.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Greyfoot reeled back, away from Firegaze, as the she-cat's fury rose, balancing awkwardly on account of his paw, which it seemed had only been aggravated by her insults. "What, being a medicine cat makes me less of a tom!?" He spat back. "I can run! I can jump! You taught me!"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Firegaze growled low and crouched down evenly, at though in an attack stance. "Yes, actually, it does. A tom medicine-cat can't have kits without changing to warrior status, or worse, exile! And you can't be a warrior, that's just the truth, Greyfoot. A kit could make that jump over the gorge!" She stopped talking and stepped back while returning to a normal stand, though she had her claws unsheathed. Did I really just say those things? she thought to herself in disbelief while awaiting Greyfoot's response.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Greyfoot jumped back when she looked prepared to attack him, reminding him of her clanmates the previous night.  He looked evenly at her while she belittled him, eyes narrowed.  "Fine."  He growled.  "So I am just nothing then, a useless crippled nobody.  And I clearly don't mean anything to anyone, including you."  He turned around, back towards camp, and in parting, he growled "Enjoy having a family with Mottledfinch.  We're done."  The Tom felt as though he might've acted a little rashly as he stalked back into his den, but, she'd initiated the attacks.  Right?  He didn't know.  He wasn't sure of anything anymore.  He just wanted to lie in his private nest and sleep, which is exactly what he did.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

She stared after the tom as he disapperaed into his den, feeling her lip quiver and tears form in her eyes. We're done? As in not mates anymore She tried blinking away the tears, but she couldn't stop several from falling down her cheeks. How could she have said those terrible things? Maybe she didn't deserve love. She had murdered Mottledfinch's father, and now insulted Greyfoot horribly. Sobbing, she turned away and sprinted in the direction Mottledfinch had gone, not knowing he went that way, pumping her legs faster and faster.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:27 am

Mottledfinch wasn't focused on whatever little bit of guilty he'd felt.  His body was pressed low to the ground in a hunting crouch, his muscles ready to release and make him spring forward at any moment.  He watched the movement of the blades of grass to track his prey, and was about to leap when a set of thundering pawsteps alerted his prey. Turning around to confront the owner of the steps, he was barreled over by Firegaze.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:24 pm

She hit the furry object with so much force they rolled as one across the grass, and Firegaze unintentionally wrapped her forelegs around the cat. Without even knowing who it was yet, she buried her face into its chest fur, letting out all her pain in massive sobs, getting his fur wet from her tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she whimpered again and again.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Mottledfinch was stunned for a moment by the impact. Finally coming to his senses and realizing his assailant was Firegaze, he wrapped his forepaws around her as well, holding them tightly together. He comforted the she-cat with a gentle massage of her shoulders by his paws, waiting until she had settled down to say antrhinf other than "It's alright, Firegaze."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 pm

"He hates me," she whimpered, instantly recognizing the voice. "He said we aren't mates anymore, and he doesn't want anything to do with me." She laid her ear flat against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next