Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying With Mice [Dusteh]

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Paying With Mice [Dusteh] - Page 3 Empty Re: Paying With Mice [Dusteh]

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Scout fell forwards at first, sliding until his rump was even further in the air before he finally stood on shaky forepaws.  

Lark carefully got out from under her and went around to sit between her legs, grooming his cum out of her fur wordlessly, his tongue flicking over her folds on occasion.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:28 pm

Blu grinned, keeping Scout in place and he began licking the tom's ass, poking his tongue inside his ass every few licks.

The she-cat just panted and stayed on her back, letting him do as he wished.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Scout's forepaws gave out again with the surprise pleasure. He gasped and his forepaws slid forward until he was almost in stretching, flicking his tail out of the way for Blu.

Lark purred loudly as he finished cleaning her fur, swiping his tongue around his jaws as he licked up the last of his cum. "Shall I continue?" He asked with a smirk, drawing his tongue over her core once teasingly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Blu chuckled deeply and continued licking Scout's ass, he took a paw and rubbed Scout's ball sac to add to his pleasure.

The she-cat just laid there and panted quietly, her tail flicking and she kept her gaze away, "Your choice, since you bought me I guess" She mewed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Scout didn't make any efforts to stand up again, just letting Blu do as he wished, closing his eyes and purring softly, his breath hitched every time the dominant Tom's tongue slipped inside him.

Lark looked up to check the position of the sun in the sky. "Perhaps." He stood up, deciding against it. "I have to get you back to the den, though. It's a walk."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Blu kept his paw on Scout's rump and he forced his tongue deep into the tom's ass, purring loudly and eating out his ass.

Lanx sighed, "Cant I just go home... I wasn't even supposed to be outside that day..." She mewed quietly under her breath, her ears drooped back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:57 pm

"Y-yes..." Scout moaned out for more as Blu continued, completely lost in his lust.

Lark thought carefully on their way to his den, eventually arriving at a tunnel beneath the Twoleg highway.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

"You want to be mounted again don't you" Blu grinned as he pulled his tongue out of the tom's ass, purring loudly.

Lanx was silent on the way to his den, her head low and ears back, her fur had flattened long before they started walking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 am

Scout readjusted himself back into the proper mating crouch. "Fuck me harder... Cover me in your seed." He begged with a needy mewl.

"Wait right here." Larkeh disappeared into the tunnel for a moment before coming back out with a scrap of orange Twoleg pelt. "Here." He removed her leash and tossed it aside, instead tying the Orange fabric around her left forepaw. "That symbolizes that you are mine. Now, come into my private den, we have a deal to make." He swished his tail as he turned around and ducked behind a moss curtain to the side of the entrance to the tunnel.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:25 am

Blu grinned and was quickly back over Scout, his paws wrapping around the tom's hips and he gripped Scout's scruff in his jaws, humping him roughly, Blu's cock slid from it's sheath and shoved into Scout's ass.

The she-cat waited for him then when he came back out She stood and hesitantly followed him, her ears flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Scout felt Blu push into him again and bucked back into him, impaling himself on the blue-gray Tom's cock yet again as he groaned. "...Huge." He gasped breathlessly.

When Lanx ducked under the curtains, Lark was sitting on the other side, smiling. They were standing in a small den, like the kind dogs had lived in back where Lanx lived. The whole floor was a bed of memory foam. Two nests were obviously present, one in each of the back corners, one appeared to be occupied by someone and the other was brand new. A small hole in the roof let in a single circle of moonlight, illuminating it well.
"Welcome." Lark purred. "The second nest is all yours, the first one is mine. Come settle down, and let's talk business."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Blu grinned and thrust roughly into Scout, "Keep talking like that, maybe I'll keep doing this" The bluegrey Tom growled out and he nipped Scout's scruff.

Lanx looked around and she slowly moved to the unoccupied nest, sitting and looking back at him, "Lets get this overwith" She murmured and sighed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Scout thought for a moment, purring softly. "Your cock is so good, master, it fits so well in my tight little ass, ravage me until you cum all over my body!"

Lark chuckled darkly. "The other girls live in the tunnel, but the luxury accommodations in here are reserved for myself, you, and any VIP guests. They come here looking for 'favors' which you and the other girls will provide them with. Everything has a price, and you get two-thirds of whatever they pay you. I get the rest. Now, if you're really interested in going home, save your profits and I'll be interested in selling you your freedom."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Blu growled in lust and roughly pounded into Scout, "I cant hear you" He snickered, grunting with each thrust.

Her ears flicked as she listened to him, "I'll stay and do what you want for the time being, but I will not do anything extremely sexual with other she-cats, I will to am extent, but thats it" She mewed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Scout moaned loudly and growled as Blu continued to push into his ass. "Master, please, fuck my ass harder! Take me until I can't stand!"

"That's fine." Lark shrugged. "Most of the time it just involves brushing pelts." Thinking for another moment, he laid down into his nest and closed his eyes lazily. "I might have a price for your freedom when you wake up. You start tomorrow."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:03 pm

The bluegrey tom grinned, "I might just do that, my little she-cat" He said in a playful tone and continued ramming into the tom, panting and feeling his climax nearing, Blu growled deeply in pleasure as he continued humping the tom.

"Fine" She murmured quietly and she curled up, her back to him and she gave a quiet sigh, laying her fluffy tail over her face.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 am

"Yes, Master, I'm going to cum!" Scout moaned out in pleasure , purring and angling his head so that he could lick Blu's muzzle once.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:56 am

"Then cum" He growled out and pounded roughly into him before he came deep in his ass.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Scout gave a pleasured hiss as he came simultaneously with Blu, purring softly as he felt his master's warm cum flow into his ass.

"Goodnight." Lark breathed softly to the first she-cat to share his den in a long time before falling asleep.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Blu pulled away from Scout and he moved to his front, "Clean me" He growled and kept his cum covered cock in view for the tom.

She muttered a quiet "Night" to him when she made it look like She fell asleep.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Scout teased Blu, taking his time turning around.  He greatfully ran his tongue along the underside of Blu's dick, tasting his cum.

Lark fell into a deep sleep, trusting she'd hold to her word.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Blu shuttered towards and purred loudly as he felt Scout's tongue along his length.

Lanx picked her head up and she stared towards the entrance, debating on leaving.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Scout smirked and slowly drew his tongue up Blu's length again before he stopped at the tip, licking it rapidly as if he were grooming his fur.

Lark sighed loudly across the dark den all of a sudden, interrupting the peaceful quiet.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Blu gave a deep pleasured growl and he let himself lay down for Scout to continue.

Lanx jumped when she heard him and her ears pinned back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 am

With Blu now lying on his back in front of Scout, the brown tom  purred loudly and lied down between Blu's legs, finally taking the dominant Tom's tip in his mouth, sucking softly and swirling his tongue around the sensitive flesh.

Lark sighed and shifted positions in his sleep, but didn't wake up, quickly settling right back down.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next