Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh]

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh] Empty A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Dere ve go, any plots in mind? :3

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh] Empty Re: A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh]

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 pm

(I hath arrived!

Feral wolves or cats, or anthros would be nice. Other than that, not so much. XP)

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh] Empty Re: A Good Title Will Go Here Eventually [Dusteh]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Lol, I'm fine with any of em, oooo what about a wolf anthro and a wolf? We could make a plot to that no?

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Sure! I'd like to be the feral wolf, and can we do M/F with the feral being the Male?)

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Sure thing~ Maybe the wolf saves the anthro or vice versa?

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:54 pm

(Sure! Let's say the anthro is a scientist studying the behavior of wolf packs in a remote snowy Forest, and is the only survivor of a helicopter crash? Then the feral leads her to his cave (instead of eating her >Very Happy) and they bond?)

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Oooo I like it :3 Sounds great

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 pm

(Ok! You start!)

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Otay~

Name: Jessie Lankstar
Looks: https://40.media.tumblr.com/4c41b22880c14bad2b6a78dd4a947d40/tumblr_n8cuf6rZWo1su5akfo1_500.png
Personality: In rp
Other: Adores wolves

Jesse sighed, looking out the helicopter window as they passed over the forest, "Well be at the landing point in 30 minutes Jessie!" The pilot called and continued towards the landing point, but something went wrong, the helicopter blades began to freeze over, sending the helicopter crashing to the ground, a small explosion happened, killing the pilot, but Jessie was still alive, only a few cuts on her body, she coughed and slowly crawled out of the crashed helicopter.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Name: Longfang, son of Drake (Fang)
Looks: black and red with white eyes (I found a perfect picture, but I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days as a new member! DX that's why it took me so long to reply, sorry!)
Personality: Courageous and strong.
Other: you'll learn more as we go on.

Longfang growled as a disturbance rattled his cave, sending several small icicles crashing down to the cave floor. He stepped out of the relatively deep, but narrow and low cave, fresh snow crunching underfoot, and saw a pall of black smoke rising from a clearing not far away. Some instinct told him that someone was in trouble, perhaps a pup. Raising his head to the sky, he howled loud and long, then tore off in the direction of the clearing.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Jessie pulled herself free from the wreckage and she whimpered, she moved to a tree a safe distance away from the helicopter and she flinched as she heard a howl, "Just great, now I'm going to be eaten by what I'm studying" She scoffed, coughing again and she checked herself over, she had a long cut down her left arm, so she ripped up a little of her clothes to wrap it, she shivered a little as the cold air and snow below her began to set in.

(Ish fine no worries)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Longfang crept cautiously up to the trees surrounding the clearing, spotting a large, twisted, flaming rock that had not been there moments ago. Checking his surroundings carefully, he crept up towards the wreckage. He growled at it softly, not noticing that another creature was present on the opposite side of the wreck from him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Jessie hadn't noticed the wolf come to the clearing, "Just great" She whined to herself, "I'm going to die out here and no one will know, my pilot is dead and I'm probably going to freeze to death over here" She grumbled, her ears back and she tried to keep herself warm. The woman turned her head as she heard a growl, she yelped quietly as she saw a lynx staring at her with wide, dangerous eyes. Jessie panicked on the inside, she could see an infected bite mark on the lynx and she also noticed foam at the mouth of the feline, "Shit shit shit" She muttered quietly, she gave a small cry as she lynx ran at her, it's mind corrupted because of the disease, so it really had no idea it was going to attack a woman.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:49 pm

From just in front of the tail of the helicopter, a wolf snarled and barreled into the side of the Lynx, rolling the smaller creature underneath it. Identifying the creature as being diseased, he held it to the earth with a massive paw, growling as the fur on his spine rose.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Jessie gave a gasp and she moved to hide, not finding anywhere to hide, she just climbed a tree, shaking from the cold and fear as she heard the lynx snarl and give pained cries. The creature struggled to free itself, mouth agape in attempts to bite whatever held it down.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Longfang shifted backwards slightly, moving his paw away from the threatening jaws of the struggling Lynx. He looked back, as of regretting what he was about to do, before taking his paw and preparing to slash across the diseased cat's throat, unintentionally giving it an opening to escape.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:10 am

The lynx continued to struggle before breaking free, stumbling off and chewing on the place where it had gotten infected, though the infected animal had stumbled right into the helicopter, the flames trapped the feline as it cried out, being burned alive, it did seem like a better death than the animal collapsing into a coma and dying.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:21 am

The wolf curled defensively and snarled as the lunx broke free, but his stance loosened slightly as the thing stumbled into the wreckage, burning alive.  He dipped his head solemnly, then turned to look to the anthro wolf, having scented her long ago by now.  He stalked calmly up to the tree and sat in the snow.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:24 am

Jessie whimpered while up in the tree, she still shook and she stared down at the wolf, "He's probably going to wait me out then attack once I climb down" She mumbled to herself, still panicked, first she heard the wolf, then was nearly attacked by a rabid lynx, now she was being stared down by a wolf, who in fact did save her life, but the woman only thought it was because the wolf wanted her to be dinner.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:29 am

Longfang stared at the unusual creature sitting in the tree, it's pelt in tatters and in clear need of help. He tried to give his best impression that he was benevolent, and meant to help her- far different from his brother. perhaps she met him first, and that's why she does not trust me.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:31 am

She watched the wolf for a while, Maybe he wants to help... The anthro thought then she spoke up, "If I come down, you wont attack... Right?" She asked the canine, assuming he could understand her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 am

Longfang turned his head as the strange female spoke to him. Looking at the setting sun, and knowing she wouldn't survive the night that would bring on, he paced restlessly around the tree once and then looked back up at her, whining softly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:40 am

"I'll take that as a yes..." She muttered and slowly climbed down, once back in the snow, she shivered more and kept her eyes on the wolf, still unsure of the creature who had saved her, she hesitantly held her hand out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 am

Longfang sniffed at the female's outstretched paw gingerly, then nuzzled his way under it, leaving his hand on her back as he started walking back towards his den.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 am

(Gotta go DX)

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next