Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

3 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Kida woke at the bell and walked out with her things, heading to the gym as she always did.

"You were staring at my sister again weren't you?" Ty grunted, "How can you like her?" He huffed, finishing his sketch.

"No problem" Jake muttered quietly, his ears back a little.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Inna grinned and chuckled lightly. "Hmmm, I dunno." she walked out as the bell rang and bumped into Jake. "Oh, uh, sorry."

Nick growled deeply. "Get your hands off of me, bitch." that caused Fiora to snap. She pushed him away. "Please, bastard, you wouldn't dare treat her as badly as you treated me!"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Pascal fell in besides Kida out of habit, heading to the varsity locker room just off of the main gym.  "Hey."  He said, looking over to her with a smirk.

"I wasn't staring!"  A blush crossed Sam's face as he protested with a whine. "She's just... Photogenic!" and way out of your league.

Maya's eyes widened out of fear for only a moment as Nick's tobacco breath enveloped her.  Stepping back to join Fiora, she smiled confidently.  "Please, Nick, settle yourself.  You can save your anger for whichever bitch is desperate enough to replace Fiora this time."  Turning on her heels, she walked away smiling, beckoning for Fiora to join her.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Fiora mumbled something before walking after Maya. Only for about a minute, a large scar running down the side of Fiora's head and neck was visible.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:56 pm

"Thanks." Maya said simply, walking close to the best friend she'd made since kindergarten. She frowned gently at the scar. It wasn't the first time she'd seen it on Fiora, but it had more of an impact after that altercation they'd just had.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:57 pm

"Hey" Kida muttered, her head in her locker as she tried to find her clothes, grumbling to herself as she hit her head.

"Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that" Ty grunted, "Maybe I should tell her you like her" He teased.

"Its fine" Jake said quietly and he went to his locker.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Inna walked to her locker and put her things away, walking to her next class which she had with Jake.

Fiora gave a small sigh, the scar rippling softly as she walked.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Pascal took the opportunity of her momentary distraction to check her out.  not bad.... "Doing anything Saturday night?"

"Do you want me to DIE?"  Sam groaned, hiding his face with his incomplete drawing as he put his things into his backpack.

"Up to anything this weekend?" Maya asked, hoping to change the atmosphere around them.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Kida pulled herself free of her locker and looked at him, "Besides a basketball game and tennis practice, nothing, why?" She asked, her tail flicking.

"So you do like her" Ty grinned.

Jake grabbed his things and went to his next class, taking his seat.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Fiora shook her head, giving a gentle smile. "Nah."

Inna sat in the desk next to him, watching as the teacher began to speak.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:08 pm

"Here."  Pascal fished something out of his back pocket.  It was a lavish invitation, decorated with gold trim and simply listing a time and an address.  "Party at my place starting at 9.  Bring whoever you want, and be ready for a wild time.  My place is huge."

"No, I- yes."  Sam blushed Crimson, starting to head to his next class with Tyson at his side.

"Good, I'm going to need your help." Maya handed Fiora one of Pascal's invitations. "I made a bet with Sam and lost, and now I'm going to this stupid party. I'm allowed one guest per Sam's rules."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Fiora chuckled. "Hah. You were always a bit bad at betting." she teased.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

"Hey!" Maya playfully swiped at Fiora. "Name one other time where I haven't beat someome in a debate." Grudgingly after a moment she added "Furball only won because he made it into a rap battle..."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"I guess I can see if I can make time" The tigress said softly, placing the invitation in her locker then she closed it, leaving to change then go to the track.

"How? She's like 18 dude, way too old for you" Ty grunted as he followed his friend.

Jake took down notes and sighed boredly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Fiora laughed softly. "Eh, I find boys stupid."

Inna caught Jake's glance before focusing again.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:19 pm

"See you then." Pascal left her side to go change into his football uniform, looking forward to seeing Kida and the other track girls outside.

"I don't know, maybe the can't have it factor is making me like her!" Sam complained, trying to think of some way to change the subject as they walked towards science.

"Most of them are." Maya agreed bluntly. "There's not one boy here who interests me in the slightest. not even in my business elective."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Kida was running laps easily on the track, her tail flicked behind her, she wasn't as fast as any cheetahs on the track, but she had much more stamina so she could run much longer.

"Dang your weird" Ty teased and walked into class.

Jake glanced over before beginning to work on a worksheet they were given.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Pascal worked hard as always out on the field, but found himself distracted by the runners more than usual. Especially the female ones. He just couldn't keep his mind off of tomorrow night's party- and it's growimg guest list. I need to get those cheetah twins, they're smoking... as he watched, he was painfully tackled by a defender in the drill.

"Meanie." Sam fake-pouted as he moved to sit in his assigned seat.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Inna was quick to finish and hand in the worksheet, flicking her tail softly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I agree."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Kida and most of the girls were on a small patch of grass near the track doing some yoga and stretches after a small warm up.

"Says the one that likes my sister" Ty laughed and sat in his seat.

Jake finished and sat around with a bored expression.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:31 pm

"Hey, at least I've got you."  Maya teased, poking Fiora's chest and smiling playfully.

Pascal watched the stretches, totally transfixed until he was tackled yet again. "Get your dumb ass off the field if all you're going to do is stand there!" Coach barked the order at him, and Pascal walked over to the sideline, pouring cool water onto his face and trying to refocus.

Sam made a face at Ty from across the room as the teacher began to talk.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Kida and the cheetah twins moved back to the track, the three had a line of hurtles to go over, on the mark they ran towards the hurtles.

Ty gave a small chuckle and made a face back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Snickering, Sam suddenly had a fantastic idea and took out two sheets of paper, folding them in an extremely-complicated looking way.

Pascal, not too interested in the dummy tackling that was now going on, allowed his eyes to be diverted yet again to Kida, running at a line of hurdles.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Ty raised a brow and watched his friend.

Kida went over the hurtles with ease, outrunning the cheetah twins only because she had more strength and stamina, the three girls walked back to the start line and laughed with each other.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Sam smirked as his final result came out, an almost perfect looking pirate hat. He set it on his head and pretended to look through his spy camera as if it were a telescope.

Pascal smirked to himself as he imagined the possibilities. There was always alcohol at his parties, and he smiled as he was carried away by a daydream where he took the three girls, all drunk out of their minds, into one of the guest bedrooms and... Stopping himself, he stood up and tried to get back into the game.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next