Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:38 am

Aeris' mother stormed into the principal's office a few weeks later, slamming down a blood-stained picture of ultrasound results. It was a small baby, and it was Aeris's. "Explain." she snarled.

He nodded, smiling. Secretly he was upset. He didn't want her to be disappointed if the baby ended up being strange and deformed, or even dead.

Silver

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

He cleared his throat, "Should I ask why you'd come to me?" He asked flatly.

"God, I've heard that the second pregnancy usually doesn't feel the same, but I don't think this different" She laughed softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:48 am

She snarled. "Don't you act like that. Aeris came directly to me after coming home late from school for the thirty-seventh day in a row crying after going to the doctor's!"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:54 am

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I take full responsibility, don't blame her" He muttered.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

~Canadian~Bacon~ wrote:He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I take full responsibility, don't blame her" He muttered.

"God, I've heard that the second pregnancy usually doesn't feel the same, but I don't think this different" She laughed softly.

(-poke-??)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 pm

~Canadian~Bacon~ wrote:
~Canadian~Bacon~ wrote:He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I take full responsibility, don't blame her" He muttered.

(-poke-??)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:39 pm

She snarled. "Whatever. Just know that the minute that little monster is born, it's going as far away as it can be. I'm quitting my job here and I've already taken her and moved her to another school. Goodbye, jackass." she growled, throwing the ultrasound picture at him and slamming the door behind her.

He nodded, sighing, and held her close to him.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:44 pm

He was about to speak but she had left, he looked at the picture and he sighed.

She gave a soft smile, "It was too bad She couldn't tell what we were having" She said softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Aeris was in her bed, crying to herself. She wasn't crying because of the baby, but how rough he had been, and knowing that she was about a month in it could've hurt the baby. Her mother walked in with some tea and sat down on her bed, rubbing her back softly. "You okay?" she asked. "No..." she cried into her pillow.

He grinned. "Not true. I know. She knows. You don't know." he teased softly, kissing her neck.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:53 pm

He sighed, grabbing his phone and texting her, Can we talk? Your mother told me, I want to be there for you.. He texted.

She gave a pout, "I wanna know" She whined.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

She shoved her phone over to her mother when it rang, crying into her pillow more. Her mother picked it up and sighed. "Want to change your number?" she asked. She shook her head. "N-Not yet..."

"Girl. A beautiful baby girl." he said, purring almost, and kissing her neck again.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:08 pm

He sighed, packing up when school was over.

She smiled, "Atleast we can set up a room" She chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Her mother had eventually left to go search for jobs, and she lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling miserably.

He chuckled softly, stroking her cheek. "Yep."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:15 pm

He sighed, driving to his place, He had no idea He had hurt her, Just let me know if you want me gone, I'll leave you alone if you wish it, I never meant for this He texted her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 pm

My mom won't let me talk to you... probably ever... and I'm not mad about the baby... I... I think you were too rough... she replied, still upset.

He chuckled softly, stroking her cheek. "Yep."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

If I had of known I wouldnt have been rough, but I shouldnt have anyway He texted, sighing, Babe, if it comes to you needing money, don't hesitate to ask, anything for you and the baby He texted.

She smiled, placing a hand on her belly, "Can we set up the room soon? Just in case something happens?" She mumbled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Shit, shes back, i have to delete the conversation... she quickly responded, not even bothering to use proper grammar. can i maybe meet you somewhere tomorrow? she texted before shutting her phone off.

He nodded. "Of course. Want to go to the store now?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Ofcourse love He texted then gave a sigh, glad she wasn't upset with him.

"Sure" She smiled and got up, picking her daughter up.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:33 pm

She sighed as her mother closed the door.

He smiled, kissing Roni's forehead and holding Jane close to him.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:39 pm

He laid around his house, worried about her.

Roni giggled and clapped her hands.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:41 pm

She texted him the next morning when her mother left to go seek jobs. Her mother would be out for two days, she was looking in another city.

He chuckled, helping them into his car.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:31 pm

I'll come pick you up He texted her and drove to her place, stopping out front.

Jane kissed his cheek and she put Roni in her car seat.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm

She sighed and walked outside, quickly hopping into his car.

He smiled, stroking her hair and hopping into the driver's seat.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:41 pm

He wouldn't look at her, his hair covering his eyes, he was clearly tense, beating himself up on the inside for what happened.

Jane got in and smiled, pecking his cheek.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:45 pm

She stared ahead of herself at the road, a small hump already showing on her stomach.

Nick smiled, holding her hand as he drove steadily. He let go to manage a way through traffic and eventually parked in the store parking lot.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next